𝟒𝟓 ✯ vampires vs hunters

ミ★✫彡
-𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄-
-
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 stood beside the werewolves that were transforming into their natural forms.

The truck door open revealing Dali and her goons with weapons on them. "Miss me?" She chuckled from an distance.

I watched as she counted us with her fingers. "Only three of y'all? Where's the oldest?" She smirks

"Suck a dick." Malachi said

"Nice to see you again too Malachi." She grins

"Hm,-werewolves? Are these you're pets?" She looks at us

The werewolves growled from her comment.

"Or not?" She said

I watched as she reloaded her arrow, the others hunter stood beside her with angry facial expressions. They were ready to fight.

"So- we could make this easy, let us kill you all and it'll be over." She tilts her head grinning.

"I don't think so." I spoke up

"Very well then, let me see- it's more of us then you guys?" She smirks

"No, not really!" I grinned back at the huntress.

A big group of vampires jumped down from the roof and stood beside us- including the council.

The vampire council eyes were bloody red. He stood a couple inches taller than everyone else, He was also in good shape too.

"That's what I'm fucking talking about." Malachi grins

I rounded up the vampires earlier today, once I heard about the encounter Rhea had with Dali. I had a feeling that this encounter would spark a war for our lives, and I didn't want to take any chances.

"It didn't have to be like this." Dali held up her crossbow.

Everyone was in defense mode ready to attack. "Oh-shut up bitch." Malachi spat running towards them.

When Malachi ran- everyone else followed and began fighting.

The wolves howled and began running their way. Seth jumped up and placed his hungry jaws onto one of the male huntresses head- pulling it apart. His head fell onto the ground like glass.

✥✥✥
𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I sat against the door defeated, I stared at Mak who was still lying on the floor unconsciously from a neck snap.

I crawled over to the male and pushed him, hoping he would wake up fast. "Mak." I called

"Mak."

I sighed in annoyance when he didn't respond right away.

As I headed to the door again He finally groaned. I averted my eyes to the male who was moving and holding his neck.

He finally blink his eyes at me-concentrating on me. He glared around the room and ran towards me, grasping my wrist.

"Fucking Idiot." He said