𝟎𝟒 ✯ vampire reunion

ミ★✫彡
- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -
-

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐂.
They were in suits, they all had tattoos like Milo and they had blood around their mouths.

The three boys began surrounding me like sharks, they had fangs and they're eyes were fiery red. But they were handsome too and they towered over my 5'8 self.

They all began touching me and sniffing me like an animal. I was frightened and scared.

"Mm, what a pretty thing." One of the vampires touch my braids

I back up to the wall as he was close to my face, his fangs were revealing as he grinned.

"Hey! That's my meal." Milo whined

The vampire stared at Milo in disgust, that's when he ran in a blur towards him. He choked Milo against the wall. "You fucking left us in there desiccated for centuries."

"Oh hello twin." he grinned

The boy choked Milo harder.

"We don't got time for this, who is this bitch and why is she in our home." A boy with a deep voice said

I jerked my head back from what he just called me. "Who the fuck are you?"

"It's always, Who are you?"  He rolled his eyes

"What are you?" Boy #2 added

"Why are you here?" Boy #3 tilted his head at me

"Rhea, who are you talking to?" Rafe said in his room down the hall

"Nobody! I'm on the phone with my friend."

"You have friends?!" Rafe yelled back

"Ooh—Harsh." One of the boys said

I rolled my eyes, "I'm fucking calling the police." As I turned around to walk the opposite way, Milo was in front of me. I jumped in shock.

"Yea— you can't do that unless you want a dead brother, a dead mother or maybe you're self dead."

"Burn in hell." I told him and the boys that were staring

"We're already there." Boy #2 grinned

"Throw it away." Boy #2

"Throw it away?!" I turned to the vampire

"yes, there should be a garbage trash outside in the back." He said nonchalantly

I watched as the one of the vampires carried the dead corpse on his shoulder, he ran so fast in a blur.

It was so hard to process all of this— that vampires were real and the fact that they're living in my house killing an innocent. We can't stay here no more it's dangerous, I couldn't even  tell anybody  because they threatened to kill my loved ones. I couldn't put up with  any of them dead.