𝟑𝟗 ✯ drink me

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄-
-

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒.
I rubbed the crust out of my eyes and yawned as I sat up.

I hurried and covered my mouth in shock once I seen Mak feeding on a unfamiliar female in his bed.

"Mak—

"Go back to sleep Rhea."

I got up throwing my blankets on my bed annoyingly. "Where have you been?! Why are you feeding on her and especially in front of me!"

"Maybe because it's my nature Rhea." He bit his fangs into her neck again.

I pulled my wrist towards him. "I told you guys to feed on me if you're hungry! Not on these innocents."

"I said no."

"Does my blood taste bad or something? Please tell me!"

Mak laughed, "No Rhea, you're blood does not smell or taste horribly." He said nonchalantly

"I just don't want to." He wipes the blood off his lips.

"Well, You don't look like you're fucking enjoying it." I eyed the male.

"I am actually."

I ran over to one of my bags and grabbed an pocket knife. "Rhea what are you doing." He stared closely

I sliced my flesh on my wrist, causing blood to drip down. Mak examined me and the blood from the distance— His eyes turning veiny red. "you fucking idiot." He said

Mak stared at the drops of blood continuously, his eyes were never leaving mine or the blood. He definitely looked like he was trying to control it.

"Rhea," he says

Rhea's heart thumped wildly in her chest as she watched Mak's eyes fixed on her as he sticked his fangs into the blonde headed girl again. His gaze never left her as blood dripped down her wrist, trickling down to drip to the ground. She could see the struggle within him, the way he was trying to control his thirst.

"Stop pushing me away." I softly cried

Mak pushed the female body off of him.
He walked closer to me, his height was towering over me as he gazed into my dark brown eyes. "Why are you so stubborn." He spoken

"I—

"You what?" He interrupted as I was trying to get the right words out.

"I told you I don't want to hurt you and you're still offering me you're blood?—and over a random who doesn't even know you?"

"I love you Mak." I finally breathed out.

I look at mak, my eyes taking in the way his expression has changed. his gaze is softer now, less guarded than it always is.

"what?" his voice sounding soft.

"I love you Mak and I'm tired of denying it. I hate feeling the way that I am and I can't help it! I understand that you're not looking for love, I get it.— Vampires and humans can never work out but I'm tired of hiding it.
I'm a selfless person, I care about others that doesn't even care about me. I'm an idiot, I'm a dumb Gullibe Mortal and I'm weak."