𝟓𝟐✯ there's a way.

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 -
-
𝐌𝐀𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

Marcie winked at her hairstylist signaling her to walk away.  "You guys are interrupting me, I'm getting a hairdo." She touched her hair as it wasn't obvious.

"Save it." Malachi said

"Oh hello." She smirked waving at her younger brother.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's go."

"What do you mean? I'm staying right here."

"No you're not, you're coming with us, you know how you get around humans." I eyed her

"Who are you to come back into my life and tell me what I can or cannot do?— last time I checked I was the oldest here."

I sighed before speaking, "No bond." I walked away

...

"Wait." She said

✥✥✥

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑, 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒.

Marcie sipped her beverage and glared, "So." She said as everyone else eyes were on her.

"I have so many questions." Marcus saids

"Hit me." She replied

"This whole time you ran away?— why?"

"I was a young teen back in 1912,  when I ran away from home.  I was hiding a deep secret. I had done things that were unforgivable and had caused hurt to the innocent. I was a monster in disguise, and I knew it in my heart. I could not live with myself anymore or live with you guys so I decided to leave and find a way to atone for my sins."

"You sound like Mak." Milo said

"Because me and him went through the same things as being the oldest, everyone thought I was dead and accuse Mak. Don't you guys get it, our parents were toxic— they wanted to believe the worst. Our parents were always rude, toxic. They were always criticizing everything that we did,  and always making us feel like nothing was ever good enough."

"It was suffocating to be around them and constantly have their judgment and negative energy. I felt like I could never be myself around them, and their constant criticisms and strictness made me feel like I was always doing something wrong or not good enough."

"Sure—I cannot use a excuse for me killing innocent victims but I can tell you that our parents were a big impact of my mental health."

"Even Mak knows it."

"After I ran away Mak found me from the trails I left and locked me down there for a good reason, to protect our family because I was a murderer." She explained

Marcie stares at me, as she gently lowers her hands to mines, "I didn't mean the things I did Mak."

I moved my hands away, turning my head disgusted as she left some parts out.