10.

~Marshall~

I plugged my guitar int an amp and strummed the chords from the paper. I hummed along. I pondered on the lyrics. Hell, I didn't even name the song yet.

"What would be a good name?" I said out loud. I talk about me being bad... and there's even a little solo for Bubs if he wanted too. I might as well sing again. (To the tune of Bad Little Boy)

"Good little boy, always trying to sneak out with me. You know that I’m bad, but you’re spending the night with me. What do you want from my world? You’re a good little boy.

"Bad little boy, that’s what you’re acting like. I really don’t buy that you’re that kind of guy. And if you are… why do you want to hang out with me?

"Give me the liberty... to guess what you mean to me...Do-do-do-do-do-do-la-la... la-la-la." I sighed and put my guitar down. That was all I had. I'd have to free style when the time came. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was nearly midnight. Gumball hadn't visited yet... I didn't think he was going to.

Damn. My ass is fucking killing me. Gob!

I sat on the couch and pondered for a bit. I was thinking about Bubs most of the time, or this banquet of his. I think... just maybe... that Lumpy Space Prince (LSP for short) would be all up in this banquet. I'll give him a visit. He lives in a tree somewhere near the Lumpy Space Kingdom.

I set my guitar down and looked around. My house was pretty messy since I had been ragin'. I found the beanie on the floor. I picked it up and put it on my head. I looked outside. Yeah, it was past midnight. It's late, but LSP is a night owl too.

I bounded out the front door and used my super speed to get over to that tree. I passed some mountains and then some deformed land formations. I was close to Lumpy Space Kingdom.

I came up to a very old willow tree. I looked around, but any signs of any inhabitants were not visible. I crawled up the tree to find a note on the door.

Went out. Will be back by 7. 

-Lumpy Space Prince

I scowled at the paper. The only place LSP goes to is a outdoor bar deep in the woods. I'm kinda banned from their because of various bar fights and I wrecked their stage. I can't blame myself, they were pissing me off.

I bolted to the bar as fast as I could. When I got there, lots of lanterns were strewn from the trees and it had this homey feeling.

"OH MY GLOB YOU GUYS! Get it lumping right!" Lumpy Space Prince. That drama queen, er, drama king.

I walked into the clearing to see all kinds of creatures lifting and moving things. "LSP?"

He lashed around. He popped out his hip and put his hand on it. "Marshall Lee, Glob, get a haircut."

I chuckled and then sat down by him. "So what are you doing?"

"I'm makin an after party, what does it look like?" he snapped. I rolled my eyes and he went over to some Cinnibun people. "No! No! No! You get that table over there. You!" The smaller person pointed at themselves. "Go get your ass workin harder before you help society and go kill yourself." The person started to cry but then went back to work. I had a hand over my mouth. LSP sat a next to me and put his right leg over his left one and put his hands on top. "People these days."

"You're just slightly harsh but that's what I like about you."

LSP guffawed. "As if, Marshall. Everybody and they momma just a bit of this."

"You're full of yourself."

"Why, thank you, darling!" He  shook his head. He had purple hair that was choppy and kinda all over, but came to his eyebrows. He had a gold and purple crown on the top of his head. He wore a purple shirt and purple skinny jeans with purple and black hightops. He, himself, was magenta colored and had a little gut going on. Or else he was super skinny and had sharp teeth. I was taller than him, because he was shorter than Bubs. His eyes were purple blue, periwinkle if you will, and he was glaring at me. "So, why did Fionna tell me that you and Gumball got it going on?"

I widened my eyes. "What?"

"Yeah, she came over here the other day and she was totally like, 'I saw Marshall Lee and Gumball sucking each others faces off' and I was like 'Gurrrl, don't lumping yell at me or I will cut you' but she was in hysterics and crying on the floor so I told her if I could help her I'd talk to you sometime. And you're sitting right there. And I'm talking to you."

I frowned. "So Fionna was really mad about me and Bubs?"

"Ha! You're gay! I knew it!" LSP got out of his seat, pointing at me.

I hung my head. "Sure I am." I didn't like the label. I just loved my boyfriend with all my heart and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

"Don't worry, Marshall. I eat the boys up. And I've got my eyes set on one..." He stared at Emerald Prince and with those googly eyes.

"Oh no you don't." I shook him gently to bring him back to the conscious plane.

"I would so totally tap that." LSP whispered, still gazing at Emerald Prince. Emerald Prince was probably as tall as Bubba and he had light green skin. His eyes were shockingly very green and he had a long nose. He was wearing his prince wear, so it was a tweed vest with coat tails, under that was a green button up shirt that he had bunched at his elbows. He had on green dress pants and green leather shoes. His crown was gold and had an evident emerald in it. He had shorter green hair and he ran a hand over it which concluded in a giggle from LSP.

I rolled my eyes and then watched as Emerald Prince went over by Breakfast Prince. BP had yellow skin, brown eyes, and white hair. His crown was made of gold, pancakes, and bacon. His pants were off white, his shoes white, and his tunic thing was made of toast with a bacon belt ad sash and waffle shoulder pads. They were discussing plans for the stage... which I had wrecked.

"BTW, Marshall, everyone's going to hate you since you and Gumball can make the bitches kneel. You two are on top... and now that you're dating..."

I sighed. "I don't care for the hate." I looked to the horizon. I've been here for a while. I need to get back home and take a shower. "Sorry, I gotta go soon. I'll be back for the banquet tonight."

I started to stand up. "Bye, Marshall. If you notice EP missing, it's because I'm groping him."

I made a face of disgust and then smiled. "Take care." I bolted off. Once I was halfway to my house, I slowed down because my ass was killing me. I walked the rest of the way, and then was exhausted. I looked at the horizon, it was nearly sunrise. I frowned and then moaned. I trudged to my porch and then unlocked my door. I froze when I saw who was sitting on my couch.

"Hello baby brother."

~HELLO!

That was a cliffhanger but I had to do it. I'm sorry.

http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/adventure-time-lyrics/bad-little-boy-lyrics.html 
That's the link for the lyrics, but I added my own little words in there because I understand that Marshall is frustrated and writers block sucks. Sorry if this is short, it took me a day. Happy Easter to all even though it's late! Too many people were at the house... not a peoples person. BTW, there's a pic of Lumpy Space Prince on the side. He's very sassy and has the same voice as LSP in Adventure Time. I have over 4050 reads and I thank you all for supporting me! I introduced most of the princes that will be mentioned in the book. This is like chapter 10 or something. I plan for this book to be long because I still need to fit in a pregnancy and a delivery. Yeah. There's gonna be a baby... if you didn't read that one chapter then I'm sorry for the spoiler.

I'm sorry that I'm ranting. I'll stop now. But, check out the pic on the side. And if you want: Comment, Vote, and or Fan!!!!~