2.

~Marshall Lee~

I was still lying in bed with Bubs. He got a little sweaty and we both got dirty. He was asleep, laying on my chest, while I was awake. I'm a vampire. What can I say?

I really tuckered him out last night. He should be sore today. If I'm certain, I took his virginity. I swallowed. I didn't even know how old he was. I barely knew anything about him. I didn't want this to turn into a one night stand. I wanted this to be something special and meaningful.

He stirred in his sleep and I smiled down at him. He was adorable when he slept. He was just so pink... His hair was soft and pink. His hair was still quiffed up. His face was light pink, his body was light pink as well. His eyes were pinkish purple as well. He was beautiful.

I looked to my right there was a window. I raised a eyebrow and looked at the sun. I growled lowly. I saw the sunlight was now right a next to bed. I tightened my hold on Bubs a little more. The sun light inched up the blankets. Soon Bubs was in the light and it reached my arm. My arm started to sizzle and burn. I hissed and darted to the bean bags on the opposite side of the room.

I'm glad I put my boxers on in the middle of the night. I squatted by the bean bags and watched my arm heal. I took deep breath to calm down.

Gumball started flipping out and ended up on the floor. "Marshall? Marshall?" He looked around frantically. "There you are. Why are you... it's the sun, isn't it?"

I nodded. He picked up a blanket to wrap around himself since he was still naked. I got a nice view of his butt. He walked over and curled up in my lap. I used the blanket to cover us both up. He snuggled into my chest and I kissed the top of his head. He tasted like candy. I let my tongue slither onto his cheek.
"Ew, Marshall. You're gross."
"I beg to differ. Last night you thought that--"

"Ok, ok. I get it now."

"Hey, how old are you anyways?"

"I 'm eighteen." Great. A practical baby. "How old are you?

"Age is but a number, my dear boy, but if you insist... I'm over one thousand years old."

"You're fibbing."

"Nah, no lie. I was pre-crisis. That's how old."

"The Mushroom War? You were around before that?"

"Yes, yes I was."

"You are really old then. So, tell me about it!"

I sighed and started to stroke his soft, pink hair. "It was much better than this time. People were happy. Everyone was human, unless you were a demon like my father. I guess there was vampires... But anyways, life was normal. There was schools, TV, video games, fast food restaurants--"

"Ooh! What are those?"

"It's like burgers and fries and chili cheese dogs and everything fat in the world. There was thing called Apple and they thought they dominated the world and they sold all their products to everyone. The funny thing was they put 'i' in front of everything. iPods, iPads, iMacs... There were cars and people loved their cars. Some people even collected cars and some people raced them. There was all kinds of cool things. I guess that's it."

"It sounds incredible... yet sad."

"Yeah, I guess. But Ooo is what you make it, right?" I kissed the top of his head.

"It is." He lifted his head and met my lips. Our kiss was sweet and savory... then there was a knock the door. Gumball started flailing and I threw the blanket at him and flashed over to our clothes. I shoved them under the bed and grabbed my guitar. I levitated to the ceiling and put a finger to my lips. He looked up to me and nodded. He put his crown on and laid on the bed with the blanket wrapped around him. He turned to his side and closed his eyes.

Peppermint Butler came in through the door with some other candy whatnots to clean his room. I closed my eyes and thought about being invisible. Soon, I felt my body come close to nothing and I opened my eyes. Invisible.

"Good morning, Prince Gumball." The red and white butler announced to the sleeping prince.

"Five more minutes..." Bubs mumbled, turning over to his over side.

"Prince Gumball, you must get up. You have a royal agenda to get to."

"No." Gumball said and then tossed the blanket onto his head. Peppermint Butler rolled his eyes and tried to remove his blanket. My eyes widened, but he kept the blanket to cover his dick.

"Are we sleeping in the nude, sir?"

Bubs turned bright red. "Perhaps."

"I will leave now sir. Come along now." The butler and the servants left and I floated down to Bubs.

"That was close."

"Where are you, Marshall?"

"Oh." I made myself visible again. "I'm right here, babe."

He giggled. "I like it when you call me that. Come here."

I laid down with him and cuddled with him. After a while of laying there with him, I said, "I think I need to go soon."

"Don't leave, please."

"I have stuff to do... you can visit me later."

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Yeah." I kissed his nose and got my clothes from under the bed. I put my clothes on, kissed Gumball once more, and picked up my guitar. I winked at him and flew out the window using my shirt for a cover.

~Check out the pic on the side~