16.

~Prince Gumball~

I was currently sitting a next to the toilet in Marshall and I’s new house. I’m waiting for the next wave of nausea to hit me. Marshall was someplace with his mother right now and I decided to stay home. His mom was coming over tonight anyways.

But my stomach is rolling in the deep.

“Sweet mother of Glob.” I muttered out, placing a hand over the small bump. I looked down at it. “Why? I did nothing to you. I didn’t eat breakfast today, let alone have anything left in there for you.”

I waited for a response. I didn’t get one. It’s hard to imagine that someday the baby will be born and it will talk back. Most importantly I’ll be able to hold my baby with Marshall…

Marshall will be a great father. Under his hardcore personality, he’s a softie and he likes cuddling.

I felt that light headed feeling creep back and I rested my head back on the wall. I gritted my teeth and felt my stomach clench. I leaned over the toilet and felt a rush of things come up my esophagus. I felt it all empty into the toilet and then I rested against the wall after flushing the toilet again. This sucks.

Unfortunately, for the next couple of hours, I was alone at the house and stupid enough not to call over Fionna. Marshall came home with his mother. They were downstairs and I was upstairs. I was curled up in the bed, feeling like I was dying. I had taken a shower not too long ago and brushed my teeth because my mouth tasted like bile. I could hear Marshall walk up the stairs.

“Mother, calm down, he hasn’t been feeling well. He’s probably up here. Gob.” Marshall looked in the bathroom, the baby’s room, and then finally in our room. I hadn’t turned the lights on, so it was dark, and I had the door shut. “Hey, are you ok?” He crawled into bed opposite of me and I peeked out from under the covers.

“No.” I replied. Marshall came closer, went under the covers, and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his jeans rub up against my legs since mine were bare. No need in putting proper clothes on if I’m just going to lay here all day long.

Marshall kissed the top of my head. “My mom’s downstairs.”

“I know.”

“She’s like to meet you and the baby.”

I looked up. “You told her? And she didn’t try to kill you?”

Marshall gave me a smile and pecked my forehead. “She’s totally ok with it, she’s just worried if my father finds out. So let’s go downstairs so you can meet her.”

I nodded, putting a hand through my hair and getting up. Marshall held my hand as we walked down the stairs. I didn’t care if I only had a t shirt and boxers on, this is my house, I can do what I please in it.

There was a woman waiting on the couch. She had long black hair, just like Marshall’s, and her skin was white too. She had red eyes like Marshall. The scary thing is that Marceline and Marshall could be twins instead of mother and son.