13. Mature

Warning: THIS WILL BE MATURE!

~For you are not alarmed, this will be told in Emerald Prince’s point of view and then Gumball’s. Emerald Prince’s real name is Willis and he is 20. I’ve already described what he looks like so go back to chapter 10ish. Marshall describes him. So here’s my gift to you all:~

RECAP from Chapter 12:

(Bubs is narrating right now)

LSP staggered my way with Emerald Prince having a firm arm around you. LSP broke from his grip and stumbled over to me, finally leaning most of his weight on me and putting his chin on my shoulder. “Gumball, this was a r-really gr-great party. Uh…” He stopped to giggle. He was warm and clammy. I felt something hard brush up on my leg. Oh my Glob. I facepalmed. I looked to Emerald Prince with narrowed eyes. He shrugged.

I sighed. “Fine. You two can stay the night. No one touches my room or else my Banana Guards will have your hides. Understood?”

Emerald Prince nodded vigorously nodded. “Yes, yes. I understand completely. I’ll take him off your hands.” Emerald Prince retrieved LSP and they started down the hallway. I could already hear LSP giggling.

~Emerald Prince~

I tried to lead LSP down this dimly lit hall in Gumball’s castle. LSP was giggling nonstop and he kept pressing sloppy wet kisses to my neck. He pushed me into a wall and bombarded my lips with his. I gave in and I felt something… LSP already had a boner.

“Ok, let’s just get you—”

“Out of these clothes?” He gave me an innocent smirk and started to struggle with the buttons on my shirt. I lightly push his hands away.

“I was gonna say the room. Let’s go to the room right now.”

“Emerald Prince!” I turned to the sound of my name. A short little man was running as fast as he could our way. He was circular… he looked like a peppermint candy.

“Yes?” The little man slowed down and puts his hands on his knees, panting. I let him recover as LSP was practically groping me. The little man regained his composure and stood up straight.

“His Royal Highness Prince Gumball would like to give you these. Compliments of the Candy Kingdom.” He fixed his monocle and held out a hand. My eyes widened at what he was holding.

A handful of condoms and a tube of lube.

I blushed and took them from him. “Thank you.” I muttered and turned around, dragging LSP with me before things got out of hand. I knew the room with the larger than average doors was Gumball’s so I didn’t dare to go anywhere near there.

LSP let go of me and charged at the room a next to Gumball’s. He fumbled with the handle and then opened the door. He’s already trying to strip by the time I got in there and closed the door.

I set the items the butler gave me on a side table. I noted that everything was purple in here. I slowly walked to LSP and put my hands on his. I gently kissed him. “I want to take this slow. This ought to be special for out first time.”

“I-I…” He tried to speak but then rested his head on my shoulder. I helped him with all the buttons on both of us. Soon we were both down the boxers. There was an obvious tent in LSP’s, and I just wanted to take care of that right away.

I took his hand and led him to the bed. I got the lube and placed it on the bed. LSP crawled onto the bed and laid on his back, patiently waiting for me. I got up there with him and propped his legs up. I kneeled and I saw him eye rape me. I smirked and tapped my fingers on his knees. “So… what do you want to do first?”