1.

~Prince Gumball~

I never thought it would come to this.

I bit my lip and looked at Fionna. She was talking to me, lecturing me on some battle she had the other day with the Ice Queen. That was the least of my concerns. I just wanted to know why Marshall was here. I swear to glob, that boy is going to give me a freaking nervous twitch like a rabbit.

I think I was in love with him. Not Fionna. Fionna had a crush on me and I know she would do everything in her power to get close to me... but that's why I have royal candy guards that tow her away. She was now showing me her crystal sword, but I wasn't paying attention. I was gazing into that hallway with the corner of my eye to see Marshall and he had that killer guitar. I liked it a lot, one time I even stole it... but he got pissed and he refused to have me near it. Again.

"I'm sorry, Fionna, but I have to go check on the kitchen. I have LPS coming over later. Goodbye." She gave me a defeated look and Peppermint Butler showed her to the door.

"Since when were you in a hurry?" Marshall asked in his deep voice. He nonchalantly floated over to me, strumming the guitar.

"I didn't want her here." I whispered.

"Hmm... if I didn't know any better, I would say that you hate her."

"I do despise her, Marshall. I really do."

"It's ok, Bubs. Wanna hang?" He landed on his two feet. I smirked. "Watcha laughin' at, PB? Is my fly open?" He checked his pants and I blushed.

"Let's go to my royal chambers."

"You mean your room."

"Yes, Marshall. My room." He, at times, could be grammatically annoying. I dismissed Peppermint Butler and led Marshall to my room.

"Hey, are you candy too?"

"What do you mean?"

"You guys are Candy People."

"Yeah. I'm a bubblegum human hybrid."

"So do you have blood?" I paled and turned around.

"If you're going to drain me, Marshall, I suggest you leave now before I call the Banana Guards."

"Dude! Chill, I was just wondering. I barely know you!"

I took a breath of relief. "I do have blood." I turned around continued walking down the hall until we got to my chambers. There was two Banana Guards waiting. "You are dismissed." They left immediately and I opened my door.

My bed was indigo and in the corner on a platform. I had recently painted my room blue. There was bean bag chair in the corner with a TV and x-box. There was cream carpet. On my side tables and on my book shelves were candles lit. It was dark, but I could see Marshall clearly because his eyes glowed. He had red eyes.

"What do you want to do?" I ask softly, straightening my bed.

Marshall set down his guitar on a bean bag chair. "Do you like me?"

"What do you mean?" I swallowed.

"Like... more than friends?"

"We have known each other for a while. We just never talk. You know?"

"Yeah, I dig. So do you?" Marshall approached me. I got a good look at him. He was taller than me, since I only came to his shoulders. He had layered black hair, that went in his eyes and then he swept to the side. His eyes were bright crimson red and they were glowing. He was very pale, almost as white as snow, and he was cold to the touch. He had thin gray lips. His ear were pointy, but not over sized. They were still normal, I guess. He had two peculiar reddish black marks, parallel to each other on his neck. Perhaps that's how it all started.

I've noticed he likes plaid. He was wearing a red plaid shirt today with blue jeans. The jeans were ripped but particularly on his knees. He was wearing black high tops. He looked badass.

I bit my lip and looked up at him. "You won't judge?"

"I would never judge you, Bubs."

"I do like you, a lot. I think... I think I may love you actually." I felt my cheeks heat up and I was blushing again.

"I like it when you blush. It's cute. I like you a lot too... I don't know if I love you yet. C-can... Can I try something?"

"Yeah." I said shakily. Marshall leaned his head down. He rested his forehead against mine. He was cold. He closed his eyes and brushed his lips against mine. I gasped and he chuckled. He then started to gently kiss me and I gave in after a while. I had never been kissed before.

This was my first kiss.

Marshall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I yelped. He smirked against my lips and kept kissing me. I inched my arms to go around his neck. I eventually ended up tugging at his hair, since it was long enough. I felt something grind against my crotch... oh my glob. I pulled away and caught my breath.

"Why'd you stop?"

"That was my first kiss... I have no idea what I'm doing. Help me, Marshall. Show me what to do."

"Ok." He shrugged and took my hand in his. He had large hands. He laid me on the bed and took off my crown. He set it on the side table and then tried to remove my tunic when I whimpered. "We could do this with clothes, but I'll tell you it's harder."

I lifted my arms and he removed my tunic. The air hit my skin and made me cold. I helped Marshall unbutton his plaid shirt and then he tossed it on the floor. I couldn't help but trail my hands up and down his chest. His abs... His v-line, oh my glob. I eventually got to his belt. I undid it. "Someone's eager."

"I am." I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. He stepped out of them and then came onto the bed with me.

"Am I going to start?"

I nodded with a smile. He smirked and kissed me again.

*******************************************************************************************************************

~Hi! Did you like the first chapter? Comment and Vote! There's multimedia so check it out? Turn for the next chapter!