Chapter III

Tsubaki's hand turned red, "She transformed, she's not human anymore, everyone ran from the shrine", said (Y/n). They all rushed out of the shrine because the shrine collapsed. Tsubaki had now turned into a giant red demon. 

"Inuyasha!!!" shouted Miroku who got off Kirara's body, "Is that Tsubaki-sama", said Botan, "How did she break the seal?" said Momiji. 

Tsubaki started to attack, as usual Inuyasha took out Tetsusaiga and blocked the attack and the others took attacking positions and helped Inuyasha. (Y/N) just stood in place and did nothing. Inusyasa dodged Tsubaki's attacks, right, left, then he jumped high swinging his sword at Tsubaki but it didn't work, Kagome shot her arrow and hit Tsubaki's hand making a blister on his hand. 

Tsubaki was very upset and started to attack Kagome, "KAGOME!!!" shouted Inuyasha. Quickly Sango pulled Kagome to the right "Waaaa... that was a fast attack" said Kagome who was now running away from Tsubaki's attack.

On the other hand, Miroku opened his hand "Wind Tunnel" he shouted, Tsubaki's movement was stopped because of the air that tried to suck her towards Miroku. Tsubaki swung her hand and let out a bolt of blue light, Miroku quickly closed his hand and dodged the attack. 

Inuyasha attacked Tsubaki again and also dodged her attack, unconsciously directing Tsubaki towards where (Y/n) stood. "Hiraikotsu" Sango shouted at Tsubaki to distract her as Inuyasha lay on the ground after being hit by one of Tsubaki's slaps. 

Tsubaki punched Hiraikotsu, Inuyasha tried to attack but it didn't work and Inuyasha was knocked down by Tsubaki's punch. Inuyasha stood back up, but Tsubaki was already preparing a very powerful attack, she spouted a huge fire. Inuyasha made a move and "Backlash Wave" Inuyasha exclaimed out his move. 

The attack from Tsubaki turned back towards her, and as a result of the attack Tsubaki received a lot of injuries, but "Again... again... this power is increasing absorbing more power from the Shikon Jewel hahahaha", Tsubaki exclaimed.

Then, "Tsu-baki", said (Y/n), Tsubaki turned his head towards (Y/n) and froze seeing such a frightening aura coming out of her. "He is in front of your eyes now, you will die", said (Y/n). 

"No I'm not going to die, I'm the most powerful being here", Tsubaki said and then she started attacking (Y/n). (Y/n) just stood and did not move at all. Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and others, shouted to (Y/n) to avoid Tsubaki's attack, but she didn't seem to hear them. 

The place became smoky due to Tsubaki's attack, the attack stopped, not long after the smoke disappeared, and (Y/n) was still standing in the same position unharmed. Inuyasha, Kagome, and the others were shocked, "h-ho-how come, I'm pretty sure my attack hit you" Tsubaki said.

(Y/n) stretched out her hand, "Kneel" (Y/n) commanded. Suddenly a powerful force appeared and made Tsubaki kneel before (Y/n). This made Inuyasha, Kagome, and the others very surprised. 

"Wha-what... I can't get up, it's impossible, I'm the strongest in the world" said Tsubaki trying to escape from the force. "Silence", said (Y/n) with a strong and firm voice. 

(Y/n)'s eyes turned red, and she gave off a very strong and scary aura that made everyone around her helpless in front of her "No way... you-you..." said Tsubaki, realizing something. "Tsubaki, I am (Y/n), the Miko of Death, come out... Soul Eater", said (Y/n) who was already holding a weapon in the form of a black scythe. 

(Y/n) then approached Tsubaki "n-no... n-no...no.." Tsubaki's words were cut off, because (Y/n) had beheaded her. 'Rest in peace Tsubaki-nee' said (Y/n) mumbling the word and tears falling from her eyes.

Tsubaki's body began to disappear into ashes, but before everything disappeared a bee came out of Tsubaki's right eye carrying the Shikon Jewel. (Y/n) who saw the bee throw a stone that killed the bee instantly and released the Shikon Jewel.