Chapter XI

POV (Y/N)

I walked with Sesshomaru looking for clues to where Father was. Not long after we stopped to rest, Jaken and Rin, as usual, caught fish in the river. Sesshomaru sat leaning against a tree. 

I walked around looking around, suddenly I felt pain in both of my hands as if someone had stabbed me, I ignored it and walked back. 

Then I felt pain again in my legs. I stopped walking 'Why does it feel like someone is stabbing my hands and feet' I said in my mind.

Not long after that, I coughing blood from my mouth. 

'My stomach and chest feel like someone is stabbing me... wait...' I said in my thoughts, interrupted because my head felt as painful as if someone had stabbed my head. 'Someone broke the seal' I said in my mind. 

"Urg..." I groaned holding back the pain in my head. 

"(Y/n) why are you taking so long..." Sesshomaru was interrupted, shocked to see me in a kneeling position with blood stains around my mouth and clothes while my hands holding my head. 

Sesshomaru immediately approached me, "What happened?" he asked. I'm still holding back the pain in my head "Someone has broken their seal and... urg... they're coming back" I said while holding back the pain in my head. 

"Who?" Sesshomaru asked, "Ban of Seven," I said.

NO POV

In another place, Inuyasha's group meets Koga who has just defeated one of the Ban of Seven, namely Kyokotsu. 

"Koga are you okay?" asked Kagome, "Ooo... Kagome, yes, I'm fine, no need to worry," said Koga, who was holding back the pain after fighting Kyootsu. Kagome didn't believe it and took first aid from her bag and treated Koga. 

"Keh... I thought you were strong but it turns out you are weak," said Inuyasha to Koga in a mocking tone. "Heee... are you jealous because Kagome pays attention to me, stupid dog?" Koga replied in a mocking tone. 

Kagome finished treating Koga, thanked Kagome, and left them. Inuyasha and his group continued their journey and they saw a large army of soldiers passing them.

'What happened, will there be war in this area?' Kagome said in her mind. 'Are they going to fight?' said Miroku and Sango at the same time. 

Inuyasha and Shipo just watched. They walked back after the soldiers had passed. They passed a large rice field and several farmers were working. 

As they walked they overheard conversations from the farmers about soldiers passing by. "Yes, it seems the rumors circulating that they have been resurrected are true," said the farmer wearing blue clothes, the other farmers nodded in approval of the words of the farmer wearing blue clothes.

Their conversation caught Miroku's attention and he asked what he had heard. The farmers told Miroku about it. Miroku called the others to come listen to the story. 

"Hee... Ban of Seven?" Sango asked. "Yes, they are a group of 7 powerful mercenaries who are very feared by all the war lords in all of Japan and we heard that they have been resurrected," said the farmer who was wearing a blue shirt. 

"How do you know if they have been resurrected?" Sango asked. "From their graves, a Miko put a seal so that no one could resurrect them, but at that time someone saw that the seal suddenly caught fire and their tombstone was split in two," answered the farmer. 

Miroku, Sango, and Kagome are still talking to the farmers about the Ban of Seven.

On the other hand, Sesshomaru listened to (Y/n)'s explanation of the Ban of Seven.