Chapter I

'It's dark... it's so dark I can't see anything' I said in my mind, then I started to see a light then ran towards it. 'Fire', I said looking around me.

"Mom... Mom, where's mom", I shouted while looking for my mom.

"Aaaa..." I heard someone shouting, I immediately ran towards the sound.

I saw a door and opened it, to my surprise I saw my mom sitting with a stab wound on her stomach. "(MOM)?!" I shouted as I approached my mom. "(Y..(Y/...(Y/n) I'm so-sorry, mummy can't be with you anymore... cough", my mother said.

"Mom don't say that I'm going to get help", I said while holding back my tears, when I was about to get up my mother held me. "No more time my child, listen to me", my mother said.

"l-listen to mummy child... go and run away from this place, find a safe place", my mother said. "Why Mom? Why do I have to go? I...", my words were cut off by my mom.

"l-li-listen to me my child... he's after you... I don't want you to live in pain..." BUMM... my mother's words were cut off by a huge explosion. "Where did you hide", someone said.

"(Y..(Y/n) get out of here quickly... he's looking for you go now I'll hold him back", said my mother who stood up protecting me. "Ooo... here you are", said the person. "(Y/n) run now and don't look back", shouted my mom, I obeyed my mother's orders and ran.

The person wanted to chase me but my mother blocked him "Don't come any closer I won't let you hurt my daughter", my mother shouted. "Mom..." I said looking back, "I lo-ve yo-u", I saw the movement of my mother's lips.

I heard screams everywhere but I kept running without stopping. When I was far away from my house then BUMM... there was a huge explosion, as I looked back, I froze and my tears flowed endlessly. I gasped and sprinted again as I saw the demons starting to come out from where I lived. I ran and ran into the forest.

'run run run run' I said in my mind. I could still hear the screams of the demons, 'they are chasing me behind run run run fast' I said.

I then stopped, 'a cliff...?!! where should I go' I said. When I turned around, there was already one demon in front of me. I froze not knowing what to do, the demon then dashed, and I spontaneously retreated and ended up falling into the cliff "Aaaaa..." I screamed and then, "Huaaa..." I woke up from my sleep.

My body was covered in sweat and I was panting 'Why did I dream that', I said as I calmed myself down. "I better get ready and continue my journey", I said.

After finishing getting ready I continued my journey. On the way, I saw a shop I stopped by and bought some drinks and food. "Mam, can I have one tea and one danggo?" I said, the lady smiled and replied "Okay, it will come soon".

I waited for my order to arrive while enjoying the view of the place. "Please enjoy", said the lady. "Wow... thank you" I replied, I started to eat my danggo and also enjoyed the tea, after I finished I resumed my journey. It was getting dark, and I finally found a village 'Hmm... I sense a bad vibe, it seems like someone is under a curse' I said in my mind.

I started walking around the village and checking where the aura came from. I finally found out where it came from, and I started to approach the place. "KAGOME WAKE UP", someone shouted.

I heard the shout and ran straight into the house. I saw a girl about to shoot a certain man in front of her, I quickly passed by the man which surprised him, then hit both of the girl's wrists which made her drop the bow and arrow she was holding and then covered her eyes with one of my palms and the other one touched her neck and chanted a spell.

"Who are you and what are you doing" the man shouted and started to approach me. "Stop, don't come any closer she's under a curse", I said as I continued casting the spell. The man stopped "H-how did you know?" he asked.

The girl started to fall and I caught her. "Th-th-thank you", said the girl, "You're welcome but it's not over yet you are still under the control of the one who gave you the curse, I will help you", I said. "How..." I cut off the girl's words, "I am a Miko, also the one who gave you the curse is the Dark Miko isn't it? the Shikon Jewel shard is inside your body at your neck, right" I said.

The man and the girl were surprised, "I can't take out the shard yet, also I can sense the other Jewel's shard, I'm sure you can sense it too, you're a Miko aren't you?" I ask.

The girl nodded "I'm Kagome, and he's Inuyasha" the girl said while pointing towards Inuyasha. "(Y/N), we better hurry up and leave now", I said. Inuyasha nodded and picked Kagome up.

"Kagome, don't go you are still in a bad state", said a little boy with a tail behind him. "Shipo this is my chance the voice in my head is gone", Kagome said. "Kagome be careful the dark miko is very dangerous, moreover the curse has not disappeared", said the granny.

"I will protect Kagome" replied Inuyasha at the same time "I will help", I said, making the grandmother and the little boy surprised. "Inuyasha, who is she?" asked the little boy. But Inuyasha and I were already running towards the place where the Jewel was.

Moments later I saw a large barrier, "Over there" Kagome said, Inuyasha jumped and Kagome shot her arrow, shattering the barrier. I ran and stopped in front of a hut, "Inuyasha, Kagome" someone shouted.

"Miroku, Sango", said Inuyasha, "Kagome are you okay?" asked Sango. "Yes, I felt the Jewel inside the hut as well as the person who gave me the curse", said Kagome.

Then the door of the hut opened and someone came out from inside. "Tsubaki the Dark Miko" I muttered, "Are you the dark Miko?" said Inuyasha in an angry tone. "My name is Tsubaki, are you Inuyasha, Kikyo's lover?" said Tsubaki. Inuyasha gasped, 'Kikyo? Hmm... ooo... the previous guardian of the Shikon Jewel' I said.

"Tsubaki where is Lady Kikyo, I saw her enter your barrier?" asked a man named Miroku. "I also saw her say where is Lady Kikyo?" said a woman named Sango.

"Hump! That woman, only came here to beg for Inuyasha's safety" said Tsubaki in a mocking tone. "Teme... Sango Miroko please take care of Kagome" said Inuyasha putting Kagome down.

"Tsubaki you are working with Naraku aren't you?" asked Inuyasha, "If so, why?" said Tsubaki. "Then I'll kill you!" said Inuyasha. "Don't take out your sword or I'll kill that girl!" said Tsubaki while showing the Jewel in her palm. "As long as the curse remains on that girl I control her life and death", said Tsubaki.

Inuyasha stopped his steps, and then Tsubaki pulled out a demon from his right eye. The demon chased Inuyasha and was about to attack him, Inuyasha was in a position to take out his sword, but... "If you take out your sword the girl will die" Tsubaki exclaimed.

Inuyasha could only dodge the attack from the demon, then "Take out your sword, I told you I would help you, she won't die" I said. Everyone turned to me, "y-you..." Tsubaki exclaimed in surprise.

"(Y/N)" said Kagome, I approached Kagome and whispered, "I can't remove your curse now, but I can hold back the effects of the curse". Kagome nodded, Sango and Miroku were silent and just watched.

"Excuse me who are you?" asked Sango, "(Y/N)" I said. "You...what are you doing here!!!" Tsubaki shouted, I turned my head towards her "Ruining your plan", I said. The furious Tsubaki let out many demons, "I won't let you" said Tsubaki.

to be continued...