Chapter IV

"Sesshomaru-sama, you're back... hmm... who is that girl you're carrying?", said Rin approaching. "Rin... leave Lord Sesshomaru alone... my lord forgives this girl... heee... who is this woman, how dare she..." said Jaken. 

"Jaken!" said Sesshomaru looking at Jaken, Jaken was silent "S-sorry Sesshomaru-sama!" said Jaken running behind Rin. 

Sesshomaru ignored him and walked back to lay (Y/n) near a large tree. Rin approached "She looks like she is in a lot of pain, what happened to this girl Sesshomaru-sama" asked Rin looking at (Y/n) who was panting and whimpering in pain. 

"I'm going to get some water", said Rin leaving Sesshomaru and (Y/n). Jaken approached, "This girl... she's a miko" Jaken murmured. Sesshomaru put his hand on his forehead (Y/n) "what a troublesome woman", said Sesshomaru.

Rin returned with water in a container, "Sesshomaru-sama, I brought the water" Rin said approaching Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru nodded, he treated the wound on the (Y/n)'s body and took care of her very carefully. 

"Jaken-sama, Sesshomaru-sama is very concerned about the girl, this is the first time I've seen this, who do you think that girl is Jaken-sama?" Rin whispered to Jaken. 

Jaken just shook his head "This is also the first time I've seen Sesshomaru-sama like this, I only know the girl is a miko" replied Jaken whispering back to Rin. 

"Jaken", Sesshomaru said, Jaken was surprised then replied "y-yes Sesshomaru-sama", Jaken replied. "Stay here and take care of (Y/n) and Rin", said Sesshomaru standing up and leaving them, "v-verywell Sesshomaru-sama" replied Jaken.

POV Sesshomaru

I went to look for medicine, 'she's... so troublesome' I said in my mind, and also looked for some food ingredients. 'Hmm... her body is so weak, wounded inside and out, what happened to you exactly' I said in my mind. 

I walked back after getting everything I needed. When I returned, I saw Rin replacing the cloth on her (Y/n) forehead and Jaken giving Rin directions. I put down all the items I had brought, "Jaken" I said calling out to him, "yes, Sesshomaru-sama" Jaken said.

I looked at Jaken and blinked my eyes. "I have prepared the medicine and food materials, I will go again to check on something", said Sesshomaru.

No-one POV

In the village, Inuyasha and the others were discussing and thinking about (Y/n). "No matter how many times you think about it, she still helps us Inuyasha", Miroku said. Sango and Kagome agreed with Miroku's statement while nodding. 

"But she's Naraku's daughter she might be up to something, pretending to help us and end up stabbing us from the back", Inuyasha said in an annoyed tone. "She's a very nice Miko Inuyasha, I've met her, she's in the same school and also friends with Kikyo-nee-chan", said Kaede. 

"Then explain what she means by saying Tsubaki-nee and also the way she attacked is too suspicious", said Inuyasha. They were all sweatdropping and saying in their minds 'Are you stupid' with flat faces. "Why do you have that look on your face" Inuyasha shouted. 

"Kaede already explained, why don't you understand!" Kagome said annoyed. "Still she smells like Naraku, it makes me sick and makes it hard to trust her" replied Inuyasha. "Consider this Inuyasha, she helped Kagome, and also protected us back then, if it wasn't for her Kagome would be dead, moreover I saw her in a lot of pain while fighting Tsubaki", said Miroku.

Inuyasha was still refusing to accept the answer "I won't..." when Inuyasha detected Sesshomaru's scent, his words came to a halt. "Sesshomaru," declared Inuyasha, upon emerging and following his intuition. 

Miroku, Sango, and Kagome trailed behind him. Inuyasha soon came to a stop in a large field where he encountered Sesshomaru. "What is your purpose here?" Inuyasha pulled out his blade. 

As Miroku, Sango, and Kagome caught up with Inuyasha, Sesshomaru chose to ignore his bluff. "Sesshomaru!? why are you here ?", Kagome asked. "Hmm... you're all here already", said Sesshomaru. 

"Answer my question Sesshomaru, or you'll regret it, why are you here?", Blurted Inuyasaha. "Hmm... stupid, I came here to ask and make sure of something", Sesshomaru said.

"Don't joke around I knew you would do something" Inuyasha said. "What happened to (Y/n)?" asked Sesshomaru. This question left them all stunned except Inuyasha "How did you know (Y/n)" Kagome asked. 

"Hm... that reaction answers my question", said Sesshomaru. "Did something happen with (Y/n)?" asked Miroku, "What do you think priest?" said Sesshomaru turning the question around. "Hmm... is she seriously injured?" Miroku said doubtfully, Inuyasha who heard Miroku's statement only raised his eyebrows. 

Miroku who hesitated then remembered something, "Kagome-chan do you remember what (Y/n) said to you when you were cursed?" Miroku asked Kagome, Sesshomaru who heard this narrowed his eyes, hearing Miroku began to analyze. 

"Hmm ... (with thinking position) yes (Y/n) said she couldn't remove my curse right that moment but could withstand it", Kagome said. "That means..." said Sango stopped because she had found the answer. 

"(Y/n) transferring the effect of the curse on Kagome into herself, she endured the pain while fighting Tsubaki, also I'm sure the weapon has an impact on the holder", Miroku said. 

"Weapons?", Sango asked. "The scythe?" Kagome said hesitantly. "Yes... (while nodding) so right now (Y/n) is seriously injured", said Miroku. Sesshomaru turned around and left. 

"Wait... Inuyasha said Where Are you going?", said Inuyasha. "My business is finished", said Sesshomaru. "Wait a minute Sesshomaru, can you tell us Where (Y/n) is right now?", Kagome asked. Sesshomaru turned to Kagome "No", said Sesshomaru then left them. 

Sesshomaru returned to his place, he saw Rin, Jaken, and Aun who were asleep, then turned his head towards (Y/n). "Troublesome woman" murmured Sesshomaru, sitting and leaning in the opposite direction to (Y/n), then closed his eyes.

The day became morning, Sesshomaru was on the riverbank, Rin and Jacken tried to catch fish, and then Aun looked after (Y/n) who was still unconscious. Sesshommaru felt the presence of someone so he walked away from them, after walking some distance from them, suddenly the air became colder and the river flow froze. 

"Toran?" said Sesshomaru, then someone approached him. "Long time no see Sesshomaru, let's settle our unfinished business", said Toran. 

"Our business was settled fifty years ago, but if you want to do it again, it won't be the same as before", said Sesshomaru. "You're still the same boring as usual, but you're right it won't be the same as fifty years ago, anyway our Lord is waiting for you", said Toran.

"Lord?" asked Sesshomaru, "Yes, our Commander Chief, your father is dead but our master will be resurrected", said Toran. "Resurrected with a purpose?" asked Sesshomaru, "to attack the eastern region again of course, and also you must know... to avenge your people", said Toran. 

"Then I will stop his breath forever," said Sesshomaru. "I am very happy to hear that you are happy to fight us", said Toran. Sesshomaru prepared to attack "Wait a minute not here Sesshomaru, come to our Palace, you can also bring as much help as you want", said Toran, she then disappeared.

"Sesshomaru-sama, we got a lot of fish" Rin shouted after Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru turned around, "Don't leave me" said Jaken. 

"Look at this Sesshomaru-sama, we got a lot of fish", Rin said showing her catch to Sesshomaru. Jaken finally caught up with Rin panting. 

"Jaken", said Sesshomaru, "Yes, Lord Sesshomaru?" asked Jaken, "The Demon Panther group has reappeared", said Sesshomaru. 

Jaken was surprised "Heee... not them again?!", "Rin waits and guards (Y/n) with Aun", said Sesshomaru. "Alright Sesshomaru-sama", Rin said happily. 

Rin returned to the tree where (Y/n) and Aun were, Rin helped take care of (Y/n) who was unconscious and also she cooked a meal for herself and Aun.

to be continued...