New Guest..

Khushi screamed with all her might.. 'NK..' she ran to him and hugged him tight.. NK lifted her from the ground and swirled her around..Khushi laughed and said, 'I cant believe, you are here.. Oh my God!!'

Arnav fisted his hand a little tightly, not liking the scene much.. As NK set Khushi down gently, he looked at Arnav and said in an ever-crispy voice' Hey, Nannav mere bhai, what's up?'

NK is Arnav's distant cousin, who lives in Australia.. Khushi is very fond of him, though they rarely meet, whenever they get together, they are inseparable.. Arnav does not like NK much, as his nature is very opposite to his and he finds NK's nosy nature very irritating..

Arnav composed himself quickly, flashing a tight smile, 'Nothing, NK. Just a surprise to see you here...'

NK hugged Arnav and said, 'Only surprise, not happy..'

'Happy??.. Very happy..' Arnav replied pressing his lips together..

'I am so happy, you came..' Saying khushi again hugged NK sideways..

'Its been a while, NK..What brings you here..' Arnav asked seriously..

NK let out a small chuckle, 'Just felt like dropping by, you know? Missed you guys.. Plus Shasi uncle is also sick,Its my duty to pay a visit to him..' he replied casually...

Arnav nodded, his smile tightening slightly. 'We missed you too, NK.. It's good to see you..'

'So, Nannav..what's this about fake marriages?' NK asked, a mischievous grin playing on his lips..

Arnav's expression faltered for a moment before he regained his composure, his mind scrambling for a suitable response.."Oh, it's just a silly joke between Khushi and me," Arnav replied with a fake smile...

NK raised an eyebrow, unconvinced.. 'A joke, huh? Sounds interesting.. Care to share?'

'It's nothing, really..Just some banter between us..' Arnav finally admitted, though the tension in his voice was palpable..

NK studied Arnav's expression for a moment, sensing there was more beneath the surface. Deciding to drop the subject for now, he flashed a knowing smile..'Alright, Nannav, your secrets are safe with me... for now.' NK teased, a playful twinkle in his eyes..

'Its a joke NK, not a secret..' Arnav said annoyedly..

'ok ok..Kan se rua nikal na band karo..' NK said squeezing his eyes..

'Rua nahi dhua..' Aranv corrected him..

'Come on, let's go inside.. everyone will be very happy to see you.." Khushi suggested, eager to shift the focus away from the palpable tension..

As they enter inside everyone got very happy seeing NK.. Anjali rushed over to NK, engulfing him in a warm embrace..'NK! It's been too long..' she exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness..

NK returned the hug warmly, flashing his signature grin, 'I know, Di.. I couldn't stay away for too long..' he replied, his voice filled with affection..

Ratna joined them, her smile radiant with joy..'It's wonderful to have you here, NK beta.. You always bring so much happiness...' she said, patting his cheek affectionately..

Shashi, who had been sitting quietly, looked up and greeted NK with a nod and a faint smile.. "Good to see you, NK.. How have you been?" he asked, his voice gentle and kind..

NK nodded in return, his eyes reflecting gratitude. "I've been good, Uncle Shashi. Just keeping busy with work and all," he replied, his tone casual yet sincere..

'Hello, hi NK babua..you came on a perfect time, two of your cousins are getting married soon.. You have lots of responsibility in your shoulder..' Manoroma said with a bright smile..