It's Celebration Time

Ratna Raizada is running here and there from the morning. What ever she does as if it's not enough. Today is not only 30 years anniversary of her and Adarsh's, today her son, her chote, her akhon ka tara (apple of eyes), Arnav is returning after two and half years completing his post graduation from Harvard. Her happiness knew no bounds today. She keeps ordering servent to do this and do that.. Everything should be perfect today....

On the other hand Adarsh came downstairs getting ready for office. Seeing him Ratna said, ' Arey you are going to office today..'
' why not? Party is at evening and chote is also coming on evening only ..'
' Yeah you always work, you never have time for me. 30 years has passed but you are all same. Today also' she said annoyedly.. Laughing at her he said ..' once my son become the CEO of GR and I see the face of our bahu, my all time is yours..'

'That's also, I am hearing from so long you said earlier once Anjali got married you will work less, than you said let chote come back from USA, I will stay at home and now you want to see your bahu..I know once you see your bahu, you will say let my grand children come to this world only than I will be at home.. '
' idea is not bad, I mean Arav is here sometimes but chote's kids will be here all the time.. It's a very good idea I will retired once I see my grand children.. '

Mocking him she said,' No no.. Don't retire, if you retire how you will settle your grand children' s future.. '

Hiding his smile he said,' That's also true.. ' glaring at him she said,' you are impossible.. Now please go, I have one request please come before chote Arrives. '

' I will and Ratna please double check all the arrangements I want everything to be perfect. Today is a perfect opportunity for Chote to meet all my business associates ..' Ratna sighed, all he wants is his son to be the CEO. It's their anniversary too but he is more interested in introducing Arnav to the business world..

Suddenly someone shout from the back.. Happy anniversaryyy.. She looked at the door to see the person, the person run to hug  her.. ' happy anniversary my love..'
Yes this person is none other than our khushi, breaking the hug faking anger she said, 'now you remember, everyone came for puja, where were you?'

Holding her ears she said, ' I am sorry aunty, I really slept late last night, that's why I couldn't woke up.. I am very sorry..' chuckling Ratna said.. ' it's OK meri jaan, now tell me what will you have for breakfast.. '

' jalebi.. ' she said with so much excitement.. ' oh khushi when will you grow up.. You always want jalebi like a baby wants chocolate.. '
' OK if you want me to grow up than I will not ask for jalebi again.. ' she said making a sad face..
' chup Notanki.. I want you to be like this always.. My sweet crazy girl.. '
' Thank you aunty.. Love you.. '
laughing her heart out Ratna said,' how easily you say these words.. Mujse nahi Bola jata.. '

' You don't need to say aunty your actions always says how much you love me.. ' cupping her cheeks Ratna lost in thought, I wish I could keep this bubbly girl to me forever as my daughter in law, she is beautiful in and out, her presence lights up everything but only God knows why chote can't tolerate her..
Bringing jalebi Ratna said,' khushi once you go home sent your mamma here, I need lots of help..'

Smiling she said, ' she is in spa aunty, once she is done she will be here only but why didn't you go..'
' she forced me a lot but how can I go, I have lots of work, after all my chote is coming.. '
Giving a fake smile to Ratna she muttered to herself, ' Yes how can I forget that laad Governor is coming today.. Hey Bhagwan Raksha karna.. '
' khushi did you say something.. '
' no aunty, nothing.. let me go now , I will see you in the evening.. I will help you to get ready. I will make you so beautiful that uncle will faint' she acted like fainting..

' chup badmash..' Ratna felt shy.. ' I am kidding aunty, you are already so beautiful..'.
,'thik hai! thik hai!!.. Now go..'  kissing Ratna's cheek she left.. Ratna kept looking at her, such a sweet girl, will bring only happiness to the home she goes but bad luck of mine, it can not be my home..
:
:
:
Party time

Ratna's mind is not in the party at all, she keeps looking at the door, giggling Anjali said ' Ma if you keep looking at the door, will he come earlier..'
' Anjali beta you will understand my feelings, once your Arav will go to abroad.. Than we will talk..'

' Oh ma.. You never get tired repeating same dialogue..'
Cupping her cheek she said, ' na meri Guria.. I want your son always be with you.. '

' offoo Ma..don't get emotional now.. '
Joining them Garima said,' what's going on..'
Anjali said complaining,' nothing aunty your friend can not wait to see her son.. '

' you are talking about Ratna, I can't wait to meet Arnav.. My boy is coming home after getting MBA from Harvard. I am so excited.. '
' Yeah.. I forgot.. You two are just soul sisters..'

Akash came running from outside .. Smiling to Ratna, he said 'Bua, Bhai Aya Gaye..'

With happiness and joy everyone went out to see Arnav except khushi, she turned behind and took a glass of soda from a weater, drinking her drink she started going out slowly.. ' Oh God there was so much peace in last two years but you had to send him.. Chal khushi fake a smile and welcome him..'...