Yeh Ishq hai yeah kuch or hai!!

After few days..

Arnav had a super busy day with back to back meetings..It was late afternoon and he realized he didn't bring any lunch with him..He just took his phone out to order something but stopped hearing the knock on the door..'Come in..' he said softly..

'Hi..' Khushi greets him with a little smile...

To his surprise she was holding a lunch box and coming to his cabin she arranged the lunch on the table..'Your lunch..' Arnav joined her in the sofa and asked with surprise,' You bought lunch for me??..'

She fixed her already fixed hair and said with little hesitation..'Voo, auntie said you forgot your lunch box at home.. that's why I brought lunch for you..'

Arnav was looking at her without blinking and asked again..'You brought lunch for me??..'

'Yes..' she looked down with little shyness..why is she shy she doesn't know.. she thought in her head what's wrong with me..

'Kahi jaher baher to nahi milaya hai na..'(Did you mix poison on it)..he asked putting his fist on his mouth..

Khushi glared at him and slapped his arm..'How dare you??'

He laughed..'I was joking..by the way,you go to hospital at this time right??why are you here..'

'Mom and Ratna auntie are there and I actually wanted to talk you..'

'Ok but what you want to talk that you brought lunch with you..hold on,hold on are you going to propose me or something that you are creating a romantic atmosphere..'

'Shut up Arnav!!stop joking..'

'I will stop joking if you will laugh..you don't laugh like before now a days..'

'So, you were observing me??' She asked looking at him..

Arnav didn't answer and started eating..'Hmm the food is good..did you make it..'

She nodded negatively..'No, our cook did..'

Arnav didn't say anything and concentrated on the food..'Arnav..' Khushi called him..

'Yes..' he answered looking at her..

'I want to join office again..'

He smiled..'You don't need anyone's permission to do that Khushi..it's your company as much as mine so you can join whenever you want but..'

'But what..'

'I mean Shasi uncle is still in hospital and you are busy with him..So won't it be little too much for you..'

'No it won't, you are also giving a lot of your time in hospital too and dad not being here creating pressure on you and Adarsh uncle..So, I want to help..'

'Sure.. since when you want to join??'

'How about now.. I mean if it's ok..'

He smiled big..'More than ok..'

She nodded and stood up for leaving when she reached at the door he called her..'Khushi...'