Yeh Ishq hai yeah kuch or hai!!(Part 2)

Arnav was adjusting the fairy lights in a corner of their living room with a stern face and Khushi was observing him while fixing the Ranguli with Anjali..

His face shows anger, worry and disappointment.. Khushi understood very well it was all because of the fight he had with his father.. She was feeling sad seeing him like this and an unknown discomfort was consuming her..She was looking at him keenly while thinking how to resolve this issue for him..Arnav looked at her and she moved her gaze from him as her heart again started beating fast..

'Dhak Dhak..Dhak Dhak..'

She took a deep breath when Anjali called her,'What happened Khushi?! Where are you lost??..'

Khushi looked at Anjali and shook her head negatively..'Are you sure??' Anjali asked..

She smilingly nodded positively and looked at Arnav with a corner of her eye..Following Khushi's gaze Anjali giggled..'Hmm..Lagta hai aj pyaar ka mausam chal raha hai..' (I think season of love going on)

Khushi looked down understanding Anjali caught her looking at Arnav than she slowly asked,'How do you know if you are in love??'

Anjali said,'You just know it..when you started thinking about someone else more than yourself, when their slightest discomfort makes you restless, when all you want is their happiness,when they become important for you, when you want to see them all the time.. you just know it' Anjali made a pout and asked,'You never shared,how did you realize that you love chote..'

Khushi looked at her nervously and then looked down..'Ok, ok, you don't need to be shy..I will hear this some other time..' Anjali said with a smile..

Saying that she started concentrating on the Ranguli and Arnav and Khushi looked at each other..They were starting at each other with out blinking..

Jo pehle hua na,
Ab hone laga hai,
Dil humko jaga ke,
Kyun sone laga hai,

Ye ishq hai ya kuch aur hai,
Ya bas khali khali shor hai,
Isko main kya kahoon,
Tu hee bata,
Tu hee bata.....

Breaking the eye contact with Arnav,Khushi took a deep breath and said,'Di..I will be back'

Anjali nodded at her and Khushi went to the kitchen holding Ratna's hand she brought her to her bedroom where Adarsh were silently seating, his face was also showing sadness and worry..Seeing Khushi and Ratna he looked at them narrowing his eyes..

Ratna looked at Khushi and asked,'What happened beta?? Why you brought me here?..'

Khushi was squeezing her hand and gulping nervously..Adarsh asked,'Khushi, what happened??'

'Oh Uncle...I..I can't marry Arnav..' She said with a trembling voice...

Adarsh and Ratna looked at each other with frown..'But why?? What happened??' Adarsh asked..

'Did chote said anything to you ..' Ratna asked worriedly..

'No.. But I can't marry him..' Khushi said looking down..

'But why beta?? Tell us..We will see if we can solve it or not..' Ratna said..

'He is not my type..He is not someone I want to spend my life with..'Khushi said little nervously..

Adarsh  looked at her little angrily,'Till yesterday, you guys were in love, what happened suddenly that you are saying he is not your type..'

'I want some one who can take care of me, who loves me and my family like he loves his.. want some one who treats my family as his own, who prefers my wishes before his and Arnav doesn't love and respect his own family..how will he love me and my family..'