Lets clear the doubts!!

Khushi was extremely nervous to enter Raizada house, she doesn't want to face Arnav after what happened between them yesterday.. as today is weekend she thought she will not have to go to the office and as her exams are nearing she was thinking of taking a break from the office.. but her favorite Ratna auntie called her early morning and requested her to come home as she needs help with preparing for a charity event and being the nicest one Khushi could not refused her..

On the other hand Ratna was on cloud nine, she wanted to take the evil eyes from Khushi and Arnav as soon as possible..if it was on her hand she would have gotten them engaged today itself but she was tied by her husband who doesn't want her to disclose anything now but that's can't stop her from doing what she thinks needs to be done..she couldn't think of any other excuse to bring Khushi home so she came up with an excuse of charity event...

Hesitating a bit Khushi entered the house, seeing her Ratna gave a bright smile and hugged her closed to her heart and then breaking the hug she cupped her face and put a kiss on her forehead..

Khushi smiled at her and said, ' What's the matter auntie? Why are you showering me with so much love today??..'

Ratna laughed and said, ' If I would not shower my love on you than to whom I would?? Now I will shower double love on you..'

' Really!! But why so much love on me suddenly??'

' Adarsh Ji said everything to me.. I know what happened yesterday?!' Ratna said blushing and that didn't go unnoticed by Khushi.. her heart started beating little fast..

She asked nervously, ' What did he say??'

Ratna composed herself and said,' he said how you and Chote organized the show and everyone was praising you guys a lot..'

Khushi sighed,for a quick moment she thought Adarsh might know something about her and Arnav's weak moment but no, that's not possible..right?? How will he know.. how will anyone know unless that stupid Laad Governor share it with anyone and she is sure he won't share it with anyone..he is not that stupid or is he??..

She smiled at Ratna a little and nodded her head..' So, auntie what help you need??'

Ratna asked surprisedly, ' Help!! What help..'

' You called me and said you need help with a charity event..'

' oh yeah that.. I need you to select a sharee for me..'she said nervously

Khushi was shocked hearing that, ' You called me for that only.. I thought you needed help with preparing your speech or buying gifts for kids or something else..'

Ratna understood she made a blander, ' Yeah I mean you always prepare my speech but this time I don't need to give one, so I called you to help me in selecting a sharee..'

Khushi smiled and said, ' ok Aunty, let's go to your room..'

' Before that I want to take evil eyes from you..'

Khushi didn't say anything and sat their quietly as Ratna was preparing a thal and arranging some red chilies there..

Ratna said, ' Khushi will you please go and call Chote, he came from gym long ago, still not coming downstairs..'

Khushi stands up and looked at Ratna shockingly,' You want me to call him?? Why?? ..'

' Why not?? Do you have any problem, if than I will go..' she tried to stand up..

'No, no.. why will I have any problem, I will not have any problem..' she said nervously..

Ratna smiled and thought, ' I knew it,you will be happy to call my chote, hai mere bache itne payare hai..' ( My kids are so adorable..)