Shop Till You Drop

Raizada's reached the mall but Gupta's were still not there.. After few minutes Gupta's arrived except khushi, Ratna asked. ' Are, where is Khushi?'
Garima said, 'khushi is coming, she is attending a call..' Ratna said, 'OK let's wait here, once khushi come we all will go together ?' Everyone agreed but Arnav got irritated, if they start late, they will finish late. He just want to get done with this shopping torture. when khushi arrived, Arnav looked at her and said ' Again late..'.

'Tum Dulhan ho..'.(are you the bride).. Khushi said with an innocent face...
' what the?..what do you mean..'
' why are you in so hurry to shop..'
He glared at her.. ' it's not possible to have a normal conversation with you..'.
' I didn't know, a normal conversation start with a taunt..'..
' well that's a fact you are the last one to arrive, even you were late for breakfast too.. '
' I didn't know you were waiting for me in breakfast, otherwise I would have been there on time.. ' Arnav got stunned with her bold reply.. He and waiting for her.. What the.. hell no.. Before he could open his mouth to back answer..
Garima said,' Ratna let's go, we start our shopping.. Inka to chalta hi rahega.. ' ( they will keep doing this)
:
:
:
GR OFFICE

' I am very happy today Adarsh, our kids will be joining office soon..' Shasi said explaining his excitement about Arnav and khushi's office join

' Me too.. I want to train Khushi in everything not only in design but also other stuff too, she should be able to work in every field, who knows she can be our future MD..'

' Yes but let's not pressurized her, she is still a kid..'

'hahaha.. I know how are you feeling, daughters never grow up for fathers.. You don't worry..'

' I am little worried though, you know Payal is getting married and in no time khushi will also get married..'

' Don't think about all these now, we should be happy our kids are joining our legacy.. Anjali and Payal are not interested in business, they are just silent partners, at least Arnav and khushi are and I can't wait to see my son in CEO's chair.. '

'Actually I think we should give some time to Arnav. I know he is more than capable, but I think he still needs a lot of training.. We should not rush with him. '

Adarsh feel uncomfortable with shahi' s remark.. He is the 55% share holder of the company, there is no way he will allow any one else to head the company except his son..
With a light smile he said, ' Of course he is not taking the position now, only after getting proper training..'

Adarsh got little frown in his forehead. He knows Shasi loves Arnav but now Khushi, his daughter and Akash, his elder son in law are also going to be a part of GR. He does not want Shasi to think about any one else rather than Arnav as CEO. He does not want this kind of issue to come between their friendship. He values their friendship a lot but he can't tolerate any things in between his son and the CEO position..
:
:
Shopping Mall

'Arnav ji is so sweet na.. He is accompanying us in shopping and look at that Akash, he does not even have time to help me to select an engagement outfit..' said Payel..

' Oh jiji..are you missing Jija ji.. Let me call him and tell him that my dear jiji is dying without him.. 'she said it dramatically..

' shhh..keep quiet.. Everyone is here.. '

' ohho my shy jiji.. ' both sisters giggled and joined the other's in selecting dress.

After a while khushi was checking a lahenga, little far from everyone..

Arnav look at her and said,' Not this one....this colour will not suit you.. '
Khushi look at him with surprised as she was not expecting him to say anything but hiding her surprise she said, 'did anyone ask you..'
' no, I just thought to share my opinion..'

' well, keep your opinion to yourself.. At least don't try to give your opinions to my business, they are not needed..' she turned back to move, he holds her wrist and looked at her eyes, ' why so much hatred twoards me Khushi, can't you even talk to me nicely.. For God shake we are not teenagers anymore.. ' removing her wrist from his hold she left..
' What the.. She is such a child .. Whatever..'.. Arnav murmured to himself..

At the same time Anjali came to him,' chote, will you please take Arav to rest room..'
' what.. I.. I mean how can I? '
'what do you mean by how can, just accompany him..'
'to the rest room?? ..'
'Yes, chote please na, I am helping Payel to select dress..'
Arav said, 'Mamma jaldi (hurry)'..
Anjali looks at Arav and said, 'Yes beta, go with mamu..'
Arnav looks at his sister unbelievably, than holding Arav hands he left... There was a line in front of the man's washroom, Arav said, ' mamu I can't hold..' he was about to cry..
' what.. Wait..'

Arnav ask a man if they can go breaking the line but man angrily said, there is another restroom in second floor, he should go there. Arav cried and said,' mamu let's go there..' he pointed twoards the ladies restroom, which looks empty.. Arnav said,' no dear, let's go upstairs..' Arav cried, 'no mamu I can't hold..' Arnav didn't have any other option but to take Arav there, to his much pleasure the restroom was empty.. He feeled relieved seeing the empty restroom.. He said, 'Ok Arav, now you go, I am waiting outside'
'No mamu.. You stay here, otherwise I will get afraid and cry..'
' OK I am here, you go..' Making Arav go inside Arnav stand in front of the door..

At the same time khushi came, she did not see Arnav, while she tried to go to a toilet, she saw a man's back side and she screamed, as soon as Arnav turned and saw her screaming, he put his one hand in her mouth and hold her arm with another hand, unknowingly he pushed her and they both went in a restroom cubicle. They had a quick eyelock but breaking the moment khushi removed his hand from her mouth in a jerk and shouted, 'What the hell, are you doing here?' '

' What the.. Why are you screaming.. It's me.. '
' Yes and that's the problem, it's you.. What are you doing in ladies restroom.. '
' I came here with Arav.. '
' Really? Where is Arav? ' she said narrowing her eyes..
' He is using toilet and what do you mean by really?.. Do you think I am a loafer, who goes to ladies bathroom to check out.. Do you think of me that low? '.. Khushi keeps looking at him and then shook her head in no..
' So now please don't scream, if anyone come, they will think I am a teaser .. '

' Now leave me and go from here.. '
Still holding her arms he said,' Going.. I don't have any wish to be with you in a bathroom..' she stamped on his feet slightly, he said, ' Ouch..' he looked at her unbelievably..
' Oh hoo, chote got hurt.. ' she said making puppy face..
' Don't call me chote.. '
'Leave now ..'
' Leaving..'

He turned and opened the door. There was an elderly lady looking at them with horrified looks, Arnav and khushi both froze seeing the lady, it did not take them a second to understand what is this lady thinking about them.. Lady looked at them discussingly, ' Today's boys and girls..so shameless.. Chi chi..' muttering to herself enough loudly so that Arnav and khushi can hear, she left.. Khushi looked at Arnav angrily and said, ' You stupid man, why you pushed me to the bathroom.. Only God knows what is she thinking about me.. '
' Relax.. We don't even know her.. Who cares about what she is thinking ..'
'Unbelievable.. You laad Governor, stay away from me..' with that she gave a slight push to Arnav...

Arnav looked at her and said, ' why are you showing so tantrum, she must be thinking I am a road side Romeo..'
' yes and she must be thinking I am your shameless girlfriend who came to a public restroom with you.. OMG.. the thought of it making me feel disgusting..'
Arnav look at her and said,' hell with her thinking, who cares, truth is you can never be my girlfriend..' Khushi looked at him without replying.. Taking Arav, Arnav left.. Khushi kept looking at his retired figure.. After he left she said to herself..' I know, I can never be your girlfriend... '

....
Authors Note

Let me know your opinion guys.. Please vote and comment.. If you don't like the story, I will not continue it...

Thank You