Chapter 7 Part 1: Comforting Her

It had been a few months since Jacob and Cheree had hung out and thing had been happening in their lives.
Cheree had been gearing up to win the WWE women's tag team championship titles with her friend, Masami and Cheree had been seeing a girl called Jessica that he had met while doing his groceries and he helped her find something that she was looking for.

It was in the middle of the night and Jacob was in the middle of a dream that started with both him and Cheree stood in the pouring rain and they were looking into each other's eyes and their faces kept getting closer and closer until he woke up from the dream and as he was sat upright in his bed, he tried to figure out what it meant as everything had been normal between him and Cheree.

He sat there in bed for a little bit trying his best to try and figure out what it meant but for now, nothing came to mind and so he got up out of bed as he saw the time and he hopped in the shower.
After his shower, Jacob dried himself off and then he got changed into the clothes that he picked out.

Jacob then went downstairs and made himself some breakfast and also fed his dog, Bear.

After he washed the dishes, he grabbed his MP3 player, Bear's dog leash and took him for his morning walk.
On the walk, Jacob was listening to his music and he drifted away with his thoughts and he didn't realise that Jessica had spotted him and she was waving at him.

Jessica then called out to him and waved at him with both her arms.

Jessica: Jay ! Over here !

Jessica gave up and just went over to him and he finally became aware of his surroundings again and he saw her stood in front of him and so he smirked at her as he paused his MP3 player and took his earphones out and hung them around the back of his neck.

Jacob: oh hey Jess, how's it going ?

Jessica

Jessica was a girl that Jacob had met when he was grocery shopping and she asked him for his help finding something but also because she thought he was cute and eventually he turned her down but she took it surprisingly well and they decided to ju...

Jessica was a girl that Jacob had met when he was grocery shopping and she asked him for his help finding something but also because she thought he was cute and eventually he turned her down but she took it surprisingly well and they decided to just be friends.

Jessica: hey Jay, you good ?

Jacob: yeah I'm good, I'm just walking this one here.

Jacob nodded towards bear who was right next to him and he was wagging his tail at Jessica who smiled at him and she crouched down and petted him.

Jessica: hey there handsome boy, how are you ?

Jessica stood back up and Jessica continued talking to Jacob.

Jessica: it's good weather for it, I'll be walking my dog later.

Jacob: how is she ?

Jessica: she's good, probably napping on the couch and she'll quickly get off the couch before I get back (chuckles).