Chapter 2: Hanging Out

It was a week after Cheree had made her return to the WWE and Jacob couldn't be happier to see his best friend and he was looking forward to hanging out with her more often as they planned out when they would hang out for the first time in a long time but they've yet to plan out what they will be doing.

Jacob had just come back from a walk with his dog, Bear and he let him off his leash after closing the front door behind him.

Jacob then went to his kitchen and he made himself a sandwich and he grabbed a cold drink to go with it and then he went over to his couch and sat down and started watching some tv while he had his sandwich and cold drink.

As he was watching his tv, he got a text and as he saw who it was sent by, he smiled as it was from Cheree and he replied.

Cherub: hey JayJay, what you up to ?

Jacob: nothing much, just chilling and watching some tv, what about you ?

Cherub: I'm just hanging at my place with Isyspuppy and then I'll be meeting up with Steffanie and Candice to hang with them for a little bit, just to catch up a bit more.

Jacob: I can't wait to hang out with you, it's been too long since we last hung out together.

Cherub: I know, I'm really looking forward to seeing you again JayJay, I've missed you so much.

Jacob: I've missed you a lot too, you what's wierd though, while I was driving to the arena for summer slam, I'd had this feeling that something was going to happen but I just didn't know what but obviously, was ended up happening was you returning.

Cherub: maybe it's because we're such best friends and so your instincts were trying to tell you something.

Jacob: you have a point there, we do know when something is wrong with the other, I mean take when I broke up with that girl when you came over to mine because you'd gotten let go, and you took one look at me and you could tell that there was something wrong.

Cherub: yeah, you can't hide anything from me. 😁

Jacob: I know, when you want to find out something, you're relentless. 😂

Cherub: it's only because I care so much about you Jay.

Jacob: I care about you too Cherub, now before we get too sappy, how about we talk about something else ?

Cheree liked to playfully tease Jacob about him being a softie even though she loved that he was.

Cherub: aww, you know you're a big softie JayJay. 😂

Jacob: shut up you. 😂

Cherub: 🤣

Jacob: so apart from playing video games, what else will we be doing when we hang out in a few days ?

Cherub: honestly, I'd be up for doing just that, I just want to hang out with you and catch up some more.

Jacob: okay well, we'll see how we feel on day the day then.

Cherub: yeah, as long as I'm hanging out with you, I don't mind what we do.

Jacob: alright then, I'll let you go now and I'll see you later okay ?

Cherub: yeah, see you JayJay, bye.

After texting with Cheree, Jacob went on with his day and he went into his art studio to work on some artwork that he was contracted to make.