Prologue 2: One Week Later

It had been a week since his brother's return to NXT and Jacob was already on his way to the next show that he managed to book some time off work for in exchange for doing over time.

Jacob was now in his car and before he started driving, he got out his CD's that he had in a case and he flicked through until he picked one and put it into the CD player in his car.

The one that he picked was an album called Reign Of Suffering by a band called Malevolence which was a band that Jacob had found out about through one of his best friends and he was quickly becoming a huge fan of them.

While Jacob was driving and listening to the music, he got to thinking about who his brother, Ryan wants him to meet as he didn't really know anything about Cheree apart from her name.
Jacob was curious about meeting her, would he have anything in common with them ? Would he even like them at all ? Or is he going to end up disliking them ?

Eventually, Jacob had finally arrived at the place where NXT was being held and he parked his car and let his brother know that he had arrived.

After texting his brother to let him know, he grabbed his backstage pass and put it on and then he headed over to where Ryan wanted to meet him.

Jacob eventually reached where his brother wanted to meet him and he saw Ryan waving at him and he waved back and walked over to his brother and greeted him.

Jacob: hey.

Ryan: hey bro, how's it going ?

Jacob: I'm good, just been listening to music on the way here.

Ryan: were you listening to that band you told me about ? What's the bands name again ?

Jacob: Malevolence, and yeah I was listening to them, they're a great band to be honest, they're quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Ryan: so I should probably check them out I take it ?

Jacob: oh definitely.

Ryan pointed in the direction heading to where his friends and Cheree were.

Ryan: shall we get going ?

Jacob: sure.

As they were walking, Ryan told Jacob who else was there.

Ryan: so Tommaso, Johnny, Candice and Steffanie are also there as well just to let you know.

Jacob: I haven't seen any of them in a while.

Ryan: they want to see you as well, they haven't seen you in a while either.

Meanwhile, Cheree was sat with Steffanie, Candice, Johnny and Tommaso who were talking with Cheree and they were telling her about Jacob.

Cheree: so what's Jacob like ?

Steffanie: he was really quiet when i first met him but since then, he's gotten more sociable and talkative.
I've known him and Ryan for a long time and they're like brothers to me, I think you and Jacob will get along pretty well.

Candice: yeah, he was pretty quiet when me, Johnny and Tommaso met him but we haven't really seen him for a while either but Steffanie was the last of us to see him so I imagine that he's changed since we last saw him.

Johnny: he likes his video games too so there's a common interest for you guys to get to know each other from.

Tommaso: yeah, you'll like him I think, I remember him telling me once that he wants to be a graphics designer or someone that does artwork for musicians or something like that.