𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Spoiler: none

Spoiler: none

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot

Text in italics emphasizes the reader's thoughts

Bold and italic text emphasizes Law's thoughts *~*

You suddenly wake up in the middle of the night.

Tired, you gently rub your eyes and look over to your window. Someone is throwing little pebbles at your window and that could only be one... You suddenly realize.

Oh no, Thalia!

You quickly get up and rush to the window. The moon lights up the yard and you see her waving to you. She waves you over, she wants you to come out. Fortunately, she doesn't look angry. Because of all the things that happened today, you forgot that you wanted to meet her. You grab a cloak and step out onto your balcony.

"Hey y/n!" She whispers, but a little louder. It's quiet in the garden, the night doesn't seem young anymore. The whole palace should be deep asleep but night time animals are bustling around. And Thalia seems to be one too.

You climb over the balustrade and jump down to her. Just before you fully reach the ground, you leap into her arms.

"I reaaaaally wanted to meet you today, Thalia... but Grandpa gave me an important assignment... and then I somehow forgot..." You give her a gentle hug. Thalia pats you gently on the back, her voice very soft.

"I know dummy, Ambrosios told me everything." She leans back and grins mischievously into your face.

"That's exactly why I'm here! Come on, tell me EVERYTHING!" She urges you as you stroll through the palace gardens.

" Gosh Thalia, what time is it anyway? Couldn't it have waited until tomorrow? We could have had breakfast." You sulk in a tired voice.

"NO!"

"You're killing me, girl." You sigh in frustration and then smile at her. You're already out anyway. So whatever...

She just shrugs her shoulders as you stroll through the night. You tell her everything and she eagerly hangs on your lips.