𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓: 序川_ | on pixiv

Spoiler: none

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot

Text in italics emphasizes the reader's thoughts

Bold and italic text emphasizes Law's thoughts *~*

You're on this strange ship again.

The 'Yellow Wonder' as you thought the other day. You look around curiously, the deck is quite simple but it is quite exciting to be on a ship.

Once upon a time, it was common on Tanata for people to sail on ships. You have read all the history books and writings about your own past.

The past of Tanata.

No matter what the written records say, there is not a single trace of ships on the island. The people of Tanata have not sailed for centuries...

"Princess?" - You flinch slightly and turn to look into the troop leader's eyes.

"Hey, don't scare me like that Ambrosios!" You put your hand on your chest.

" Sorry not sorry... but I have to tell you that there might be a problem..." - "Ahh man..." Annoyed, you put your hands on your hips.

Ambrosios does the same, but instead of an annoyed expression, he grins cheekily at you. When you notice how he copies you, you snort.

That cheeky guy.

You two have known each other since you were kids, he's Anatol's son and was raised to be a warrior. You've always trained together.

Your eyes roam over his upper body.

He is definitely not badly built, his armor is designed in such a way, that you can still see his impressive muscles.

"You know, princess, you don't have to stare, you are allowed to touch." He comes closer to you but you laugh and push his face away from you, kicking him lightly in the side.