𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑡𝘩 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

Info for the first Chapter:

I'm definitelyyy not a submarine professional. ^^'

If something isn't right... Please be nice and ignore it? XD

I have no idea about submarines and disaster management under water and pls don't mind the physics :D

AAAAND before I forget; You don't need to read the first Chapter.

It's not necessary for the story but I still like it.

Spoiler: none

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot

Wordcount: 1852

Have fun, kiss kiss ♡

The Polar Tang was in critical condition

The Polar Tang was in critical condition. The whole crew was running back and forth trying to fix leaks, only to have to plug another one in a new place.

"Bepo, we have to surface. Otherwise, the Polar Tang will tear to shreds, the pressure is too high!" Hakugan spoke as he hurriedly flipped all the switches to equalize the pressure in the submarine.

"Yes, sir!" the Mink salutes, turning directly to check the various screens.

With his sonar radar, Bepo indicates the direction to guide Hakugan through the eternally wide and dark void.

"Pressure stabilizes, how many meters to the surface?" – "840 meters to the surface" Bepo reads from his display.

"Not good." Hakugan hangs his head. All indicator lights come on, illuminating the control room in a bright red. Bepo's ears twitch at the serious tone. He turns away from his display and swings hysterically back and forth in his chair. His button eyes gaze tensely back and forth between all the lights. The sweat collects on his forehead...

It's hard to breathe.

Ikkaku rushes in, sees the bear desperately searching for a workaround in the manual, while Hakugan sets up the autopilot of the ship.

"Ikkaku! Status Update," Hakugan demands. Completely in a trance at the desperate sight of her comrades, Ikkaku gets back to herself. It is serious, and with this seriousness Ikkaku explains the overall condition of the submarine.

"Two rooms are completely flooded. Franky from the Strawhat's is already working on an idea to divert the water. Pumping is not possible because the automatic system is still defective. The captain is almost finished with Luffy's operation. Until then, he gave instructions that we shouldn't ascend too quickly so that the operation doesn't go wrong. All repairs have been successfully completed, but we are slowly running out of materials to repair further damage." Ikkaku gasps. One hand on her side, all the hustle and bustle is driving her crazy! The damage is routine, but at this depth it's frightening. One mistake and the Polar Tang will fall apart, and all will be crushed by the pressure of the water.