𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠

Spoiler: none

Spoiler: none

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot

Text in italics emphasizes the reader's thoughts

Bold and italic text emphasizes Law's thoughts *~*

You sneakily slide into the Hera Palace as if you didn't want to be discovered

You sneakily slide into the Hera Palace as if you didn't want to be discovered. On your way you get surprised looks from the servants because you are acting a bit suspicious rather than hiding well...

Curiously you look into the fireplace room and your eyes roam over the empty room, which is a bit messy. 

No one was awake yet, that's for sure.. It's quite early and who knows how long the pirates had fun yesterday. You lean against the door frame, feeling a little sad... You are sure that you will not find any of your guests there. At least not anyone who is awake, because you can hear soft snoring coming from your side.

Carefully you follow the noise and look behind the table, in front of the fireplace. You hold your breath briefly as you see the polar bear sleeping peacefully in front of the fireplace. 

Quietly you lean over the mink while absolutely enjoying this cute view. Every sound that leaves the furry lips enchants you a little more. You don't even notice how someone enters the fireplace room and approaches you.

"Oh.. Good morning princess!" A bright female voice greets you with a surprised tone. You quickly turn around with your finger pressed to your lips and silently gesture with your head towards the bear. 

The young woman immediately understands what you are meaning. She quietly placed the basket that she was holding, on the table next to you. With soft steps she comes closer to admire the big bear together with you, which is rolling back and forth in peace.

"He's cute, isn't he?" you whisper to the maid with a reddened face. She nods at you with hearts in her eyes. Behind you you can hear other servants going about their everyday duties and all the commotion causes the bear to wake up with a start. 

The first thing the Mink sees is you, leaning over him, looking at him in a lovestruck state. The bear blushes a little in surprise and rubs his face.

"Good morning." you greet him with a friendly smile, which makes the polar bear blush even more.