𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘

Spoiler: none

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot

Text in italics emphasizes the reader's thoughts

!!NEW!!: Bold and italic text emphasizes Law's thoughts *~*

Yawning, you leave the palace after the lavish meal and walk around the garden to stretch your legs

Yawning, you leave the palace after the lavish meal and walk around the garden to stretch your legs. Aside from your little walk, you're planning on meeting someone special.

The garden smells of the finest and most gentle smelling flowers. Although the garden is well kept and a wide variety of plants grow there, the design still appears very natural and if a plant grows around the stone benches or statues, it doesn't bother anyone. Rather, it makes the whole garden romantic.

On your way to your favorite spot, you carefully pick a few beautiful flowers and a few blades of grass. On the side of the Heras Palace there is a small pavilion, which is a bit overgrown with wild plants, next to a small pond. 

You look around you in surprise, normally he would have been there by now. Without giving it a second thought, you sit down on a bench and place your flowers next to you. You cast your eyes over the palace wall and look at the balconies and windows and wonder if there were ever so many lights on in Hera's Palace.

You feel a bit like a creep as you look into the windows and try to distract yourself by making yourself a flower crown. 

However, you quickly realize how difficult it is to keep your eyes away from the windows and find yourself constantly paying attention to the moving shadows. 

Despite the distance, you can clearly see what's going on on the ground floor. The whole gang laughs and every now and then it gets a little louder and chaotic but you're amused just by looking at it. 

Your grin doesn't leave your lips as you turn your eyes back to the fine crown.

Out of the corner of your eye you notice a light on the first floor turn on and your head moves up on its own. Even though you can't see who has entered the room from this angle, you wonder who is there.