𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝐶𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦

Spoiler: none 

Spoiler: none 

Warnings: none

slowburn with plot 

Wordcount: 4187

Text in italics emphasizes the reader's thoughts

Have fun, kiss kiss ♡

You choose your jewelry together with the ladies

You choose your jewelry together with the ladies. Robin watches Nami place a golden leaf crown on your head and eats some pastries that Philippos gave you. "Some food for your nerves" he said to you with a wink and handed you the package with the tasty treats, as you said goodbye to him. You could definitely use something for your nerves, you thought to yourself and took a little something from the tray that Robin held out to you. After you've adjusted yourself a bit in front of a mirror, you collapse into the sofa next to Nami. You looked slightly to the side over your shoulder, as the bathroom door opened and the men entered your bedchamber again. You quickly stand up and move towards them. The four pirates look down on themselves and react very differently to the clothing.

Sanji enjoys the long men's skirt and adjusts the part that is thrown over his shoulder so that the material creates casual folds. He gently pats himself down and says, somewhat puzzled, where he should put his cigarettes. You chuckle at his mumble because actually all of your clothes don't have pockets. You go to a large wardrobe where your everyday clothes are and take out a small, simple leather bag. You hand it over to Sanji, who thanks you with a naughty wink. Usopp comments on how airy the clothes are and has wrapped a scarf with the material as he sits in front of the fireplace. Law and Zoro have quite a similar reaction to themselves as they look in a mirror. Their faces look almost disgusted, but in such a way that it's funny again. Somehow they still have to get used to this material. The silky smooth fabric lies prominently on the hips and emphasizes the V line. The two men are definitely impressive, but many of the men here in Tanata are also beautifully built.

"Does it have to be so loose?" the green-haired man fiddles wildly with his clothes. He can't quite cope with putting the material neatly over his shoulder, it's far too loose and his whole chest is actually exposed. 

Sanji starts teasing him and the two get into a little banter. 

Nami tries to end the argument between the two of them but it was in vain. In the end she was forced to smack them both and complained to them while she adjusted Zoro's clothes.