➶ sixteen

✧༺♥༻∞

 gameday (argentina vs uruguay)

The next morning i wake up and see my parents already gone, i assume they are just taking time for themselves so i go on with my day.

Soon after, my brothers come downstairs.

"where is mama?" mateo scrunches his face

"youre stuck with me" i say as i bring out their bowls of cereal.

"gracias" thiago says  taking the bowl and going to the table. As all my brothers eat i lean against the counter and scroll on my phone, not scroll- write an apology to pablo.

I send it.

mi pablito

*very long very heartfelt and very good apology

 that ms. author has no ideas for*

shut the fuck up
nobody cares about you slut

go to fucking hell bitch 
whore

---

My jaw sorta drops at that, i turn my phone off and sit down with my brothers to distract myself. I mean, i didnt do anything that bad for him to call me that did i?

I just hang out with them, then hours go by and its finally time for the argentina game. All my brothers put their jerseys on, so do i.

We all sit on the couch and watch the game.

"who will win?" i ask them

"papa" "luis!" "both!"

"ciro how can both win?" thiago asks ciro who said both. we continue watching the game and finally Uruguay scores

"GOL DE URUGUAYYY" mateo roars jumping up

"you are wearing argentina shirt how are you supporting uruguay!" thiago yells at him.

"okay calm down" i say telling both of them  to sit back down. The game goes on and in the end uruguay wins 1-0.

"i told you they would win" mateo smirks

"aww what if papa is sad now" ciro sighs, walking with his head down and his arms crossed. I chuckle and pick him up.

"isa, what if papa cries!" ciro gasps

"he wont cry" i chuckle rubbing his back "papa isnt sad- look on the tv" i point to it showing my dad and luis happily talking.

"oh yay!" he smiles

"now its time for your bedtimes" i say "cmon get up". They each go to their rooms and i tuck them in one by one.

When im onto ciro he looks horrified "am i a ghost?" i chuckle

"when is mama and papa coming back i miss them" he says

"when you wake up they will be there" i kiss his forehead "now go to sleep or else the boogeyman will come for you"

🗝

this is so short it dont qualify as a chapter- but this is double post so yeah

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo