➶ nine

✧༺♥༻∞

It's now the 2022 ballon dor, mostly everybody arrives except lionel and antonella. Since the little messi brothers wanted to go so bad, isa is taking them. And this time, gavi is coming too.

"The kopa trophy goes to- Pablo Gavi!"

Isa watches him, her gaze not moving from him, as he goes up to collect it. He looks so nervous.

It's been a whole year in paris, and they still havent been in contact. Pablos heart paces as he looks at everybody in the crowd.

His eyes land on isa. The only one who could possibly help him feel less nervous now. But she cant- so her presence will have to do for him.

He does speech and towards the end he looks directly at isa.

"Muchas gracias por todo" he says, after a second of his eyes on her he moves them around the room to play it off that hes talking to everyone.

After the ceremony theres quite a crowd on the carpet so pretty much everyone is bumping into each other.

"Isa hurry up!" thiago calls out as they go to the car. Isa is taking a few pictures with fans and quickly goes to catch up.

But she bumps into someone. Her pablito. They both freeze, looking at each other for what feels like 10 minutes.

They finally break it, still no words. But then they leave.

Their stomachs brush past each other, as they both squeeze to opposite sides. I guess that was it.

Pablo and isa were officially strangers once again.

🗝

short chapter but yeah

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo