➶ two

✧༺♥༻∞

"Te vi con un chico, es tu amigo?" lionel asks her daughter as the family sit at the dinner table.

(i saw you with a boy, is he your friend?)

"si, su nombre es pablo" she says 

(yes his name is pablo)

"aww hiciste un amigo!" antonella smiles proud of her daughter. Mateo and thiago, her younger brothers look clueless but as her parents look happy- they copy their expressions.

(aww you made a friend!)

So the happy family chatted as they ate, played a bit of football in the living room together before it was time for bed.

"buenas noches" her father kissed her forehead as he tucked her in.

"buenas noches" she smiles. Her mum comes in and does the same. 

"shhh mateo no llores" antonella shushes her youngest 

"buenas noches mi amor" she kisses her eldests forehead before leaving the room. As she lay in bed 10 year old isabella thinks about one thing and one thing only.

Pablo. Such a sweet boy. She cant help but smile. Pablo, his name repeats in her head. And then pablo turns into pablito. She smiles even bigger, she'll call him pablito now.

The next week at training, there isa and pablo were again. Both of them had been secretly dying to see each other. Pablo still wasnt sure what she was doing there, but hes pretty sure shes with her dad. He didnt see him but he heard him call for her.

So today, when pablos dad dropped him off, he immediately looked for her. He found her and when their eyes met, she waved him over.

"hola pablito" she smiles, his smile largens and his heart melts at the nickname. Ofcourse, being 11 he doesnt know what this feeling is but he feels it.

The shy boy, who has been fighting himself, telling himself he needs to ask her and not chicken out- finally does it.

"hola isa!" he smiles "quieres venir a cenar a mi casa esta noche?". He realises how nervous he looks, he wipes his sweaty palms as he waits for her answer.

(do you want to come to my house for dinner tonight)

"le preguntaré a mi papá" she nods with a smile "no te preocupes" she says seeing his nervous face, but she just finds it cute.

(ill ask my dad dont worry)

"bueno!" pablo smiles. As they continue talking a group of the older boys come over, the ones that always torment isa.

"ooh que esta pasando aqui" the main one, kevin laughs. 

(ooh whats going on here)

"tienes novio ahora?" he laughs coming closer to isa. Hes like 15, shes unsure why he always does this to her- but its mainly because shes a girl and he doesnt think girls should even be around a football.

(you got a boyfriend now)

"oye mantente alejado de ella!" pablo puts his little body in between isabella and kevin.