➶ three

✧༺♥༻∞

Now we timeskip to 2021. (no pandemic) Pablo and isa have been best friends since and have done everything together. 

"pablito apuesto a que pronto estarás en el primer equipo" she says as the pair walk to school

(youre gonna make the first team soon i bet)

He smiles, shyly and thanks her. 

"Hiciste tu tarea de inglés?" she asks looking over at him

(did you do your english homework)

Pablo has a mischievous smile on his face.

"pablo!" she laughs

"así que mañana es tu cumpleaños" she grinns. Its august 4th, meaning tommorow- august 5th is pablos birthday.

(soo tommorows your birthdayyy)

"sii" pablo smiles. They talk together and walk to school. At school they get shipped often but both of them shake their head even though they secretly like it.

"hasta leugo mi isa" pablo smiles hugging her

(see you later my isa)

"hasta leugo mi pablito" she says waving him goodbye as he walks to his class. The two spend their day at school, just enjoying it.

During the last 5 minutes of the last lesson pablo waits for isa outside. When the lesson ends, isa goes to him and they head to the little kid section to pick up mateo and thiago.

"vamosss" mateo skips as the 4 walk home. 

"papá está en la reunión de barcelona ¿verdad?" thiago asks

(papa is at the barcelona meeting right?)

"si él estará en casa esta noche" isa answers. Pablo walks them home and comes in for lunch.

(yes he will be home tonight)

"hola ninos" antonella smiles as all the kids come in "hice sándwiches"

(hello kids i made sandwiches)

"gracias mami" mateo and thiago take their ones and go to watch tv.

"hola a ustedes dos, ¿cómo estuvo la escuela?" she asks as the older kids sit down to eat.

(hello you two how was school)

"bien" the answer eating.

"gracias senora" pablo says 

"gracias mama" isa says

"no hay problema" anto replies "Voy a ir a alimentar a este, llama si lo necesitas.". She picks up ciro and takes him to the table to feed him the baby food.

(no problem, im gonna go feed this one call if you need)

After they finish their food they go up to isas room.