PROLOGUE

𝐑𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫, in Canada,Ontario found herself in Central City one morning, as enthused as a soggy newspaper left out in the rain

𝐑𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫, in Canada,Ontario found herself in Central City one morning, as enthused as a soggy newspaper left out in the rain. Empty pockets, a dead phone, and a city that cared as much about her as her inbox cared about being empty. Life, she mused, was one grand cosmic joke, and Rae was the unwilling stand-up comedian.

Woah! Central City? That's a big jump isn't it?

Wrong.

She already knows who to blame.

Hint: His name starts with a "B".

On a day that couldn't get any more mundane (which she now wishes she didn't complain as much) , she managed to drift off at her lackluster desk job. The universe, with a warped sense of humor, decided to spice things up.

How fun.

A meticulously organized metal cupboard, probably tired of its own existence, collapsed on her. Rae died.

Death, however, was overrated, and she found herself in the perplexing reality of a DC universe where Central city was the home town of a superhero and also an angry meta-gorilla.

RAE IS TRAPPED IN THE FLASH

(just to be clear—not inside Barry—just the show)

Clad in her coffee-stained work clothes, Rae navigated the unfamiliar streets of Central City, pondering the absurdity of her f***king existence. That's when a red streak zoomed past her.

Not just any red streak, mind you, but the Flash himself – a hero she'd only seen on a TV screen, now casually breaking the laws of physics before her very eyes.

Hint #2 : The next letter of his name is an "I"

And then, a wrecked Jitters, the coffee shop straight out of a superhero series, loomed on the corner like a beacon of caffeinated hope. A confirmation that she hadn't fully lost her sanity.

Yet.

Rae, however, had long since perfected the art of being over it. Her desk job was a vortex of soul-sucking monotony, and now she found herself in a universe with its own set of quirks.

The cosmic glitch that transported her to this parallel reality? Just another inconvenience to add to her list. Heroes and villains danced their intricate tango, but Rae? She'd be the nonchalant observer, a background character sipping her coffee, content with a role that spared her from the dramatic twists that lasts seasons of a superhero plot.

Central City could spin its superhero tales, but she will not participate in any of this, not for a starring role. The pulsating energy of the city felt like background noise to her existential ennui. In this strange but familiar universe, Rae Graham, will survive without ever meeting some lanky guy named Barry Allen, also known as b**ch who probably got me stuck here.