CHAPTER 22 : WORRIED

WILHELM'S POV:

Me and Felise are sat in her room just talking.

"So hang on, Charlie shares with Simon and you share with Nick," Felise says and I nod, "And NiIck and Charlie are together, you and Simon are together."

"How many times do I have to explain it, yes!" I laugh. My phone goes off.

Nick : 'have you heard from Charlie or Simon?'

I must've had a weird look on my face because Felise asks whats wrong. I show her the phone and she says they are probably sleeping.

Wilhelm : 'they are probably asleep or something, im just coming back now.'

"I'm kinda tired so I'm going to leave now." I smile at Felise and hug her.

"Goodnight Wille!" Felise smiles as I leave.

As soon as I leave, I rush to the boys' rooms and knock on Simon's room.

No answer.

I just go to my room and it on my bed. Nicks already asleep so I just lay in bed and try to fall asleep.

I can't fall asleep. I can't until I know Simons okay. Hes probably asleep, he loves his sleep, but I can't fall asleep until I know hes okay. Hes probably aswell since its midnight.

Wilhelm : 'Simon? Are you asleep?'

Wilhelm : 'Simon answer.'

Simon : 'I was but you woke me up, whats up?'

Wilhelm : 'I couldnt sleep till i knew you was okay, goodnight i love you'

Simon : 'wow, but i love you too'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is is so short guys, i wrote it in the back of english lol. dont forget to vote!!