CHAPTER 7 : FUN TIME

WILHELM'S POV:

August pulled me into a small room. I recognise it, its the society. They are all sat around a table, just like when Erik died. There was a bottle of pills and 2 big bottles of whiskey on the table. I went to sit down.

"For Walter's birthday, we have a special present he would like to share with everyone!" August cheers, "It's time for some fun , boys."

I don't like the sound of this, but I'm already here.

About 10-15 minutes later, all the pills and alcohol were gone. I only had two pills, but half a bottle of whiskey, and the boys had loads. I only got a bit of a effect. I only got the dizziness and relaxation which I didn't mind, but I was really drunk.

"I have to head off, my transfer roommate is texting me," I stand up and almost trip, "Happy birthday Walter." I pat his back and leave.

I find Simon sat with Sara and Felise. Sara and Felise are both drunk. For a weird reason, Simon seems a bit tipsy. He's never drank before, to my knowledge anyway. He doesn't like to drink because of Micke, his father. I grab him and walk out with my hand around his waist.

When we get back to our rooms, I get into my one through the window and I get Simon through my window aswell. I sit on my bed and look over at Nick. He's asleep. I give Simon a kiss that he gladly returns. Once we are done kissing, which isn't for about another 4-5 minutes, i open my door and see if anyone's there. No one. I let Simon out and I wave him goodbye. 

I lay in my bed and fall asleep instantly, thanks to the pills.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK'S POV:

I can't believe what just happened. I heard someone outside, thinking it was a teacher or the principal so I pretended to be asleep. It turns out it was Wilhelm and Simon. And I swear I heard them kiss. 

I just lay in the bed, starting at the wall trying to process what the fuck just happened. I look at my phone and see the time. 2:25am. I've got to sleep and I'm definitely telling Charlie this tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

YOUNG ROYALS SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT IN MARCH 2024 I ACTUALLY CAN'T WAIT OMG