CHAPTER 20 : UNWELL?

NICK'S POV:

Charlie took about 5 minutes in the bathroom. I knew something was wrong but I didn't want to ask him because I know that he'll talk to me about it if he wants me to be aware of it.

As we walk down to breakfast, Charlie was silent. Simon, Wilhelm and I was all talking about school and stuff. Charlie didn't say a word.

We got down to breakfast and I sat next to Charlie.

"What's up? Talk to me, Char." I whisper so no one else but Charlie can hear me.

He just looks at me and says, "I'm fine." He does that smile that I can tell it's fake. I just nod and start eating my breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILHELM'S POV:

I was talking with Simon and Nick walking down the stairs and I noticed that Charlie was being quiet. Maybe hes just tired or something, I don't know.

When Simon and I got to our breakfast hall, I sat next to him.

"Did it seem like Charlie was acting a bit weird to you? Cause he was really quiet and that isn't like him. Hes always talking about something!" Simon whispers to me quickly.

"Come to think of it, it did seem abit weird but i never questioned it. I just think hes tired." I whisper back while waiting for the housemaster.

"And he took ages in the bathroom, I really do think something is wrong!" Simon whispers.

I love the fact that Simon worries about his friends. No matter what state you're in, he'll always be there for help. That's one of the things I love about him. Simon is just so caring and I love it.

"You should ask him tonight." I whisper and go to get breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

thankyou all so much for the love on this. i am currently in the back of my spanish class writing this so you guys dont have to wait. dont forget to vote on chapters that you enjoy or like.

-serinia <3