Season preview

"Date me."

  "What?"

  You stare at the guy in shock, completely flabbergasted as he goes to repeat himself again before you shake your head at him. God, is this guy dense or something?

  "I heard you the first time. I just- what?"

  You rub your temples, the feeling of irritation in your stomach growing by the second. Seriously, you had thought that this would just be another normal day at work! And it was until closing time where this random guy you've never seen before stormed in and asked you this ridiculous question!

  Is he okay? Did he escape from a mental hospital? Are you going to get kidnapped and brutally murdered? Or is this your main character moment? So many thoughts were swirling through your mind right now.

  And he seemed to be a mind reader because this mystery man instantly answered any questions that were running through your mind.

  "No, I'm not going to kidnap you. Yes, I'm being serious. Yes, I am mentally healthy."

  ...Okay... So he was mentally stable. Still, it does nothing to make you less mad at him. Come on! He's preventing you from going home! And with no money-

  "I'll give you 100 million dollars if you agree."

  You instantly agree.

  "Great, give me your number and I'll be in contact with you soon."

  He types in his phone number, slender hands brushing against yours as you instantly start to feel regret over your decision. What the hell. You actually just agreed to date this random guy because he offered money.

  Sure he was handsome and possibly rich... But- Oh what are you thinking. This is a bad idea. Such a bad idea. You should tell him you want to pull out of this agreement now-

  "By the way, no pulling out now. I've already recorded your agreement and I'm not willing to look for another partner to date."

  Damn it. This was such a bad idea.