No shooting anyone

Aurora's pov

"Aurora, baby girl. We're home. Baby, wake up." Blinking my eyes open, the car has stopped. I sit myself up form Gio's lap. "You ok?" He rubs my back, as I get my barrings.

"Yeah. I didn't mean to fall sleep. I just wanted to rest my eyes." I grab my bag, and turn towards the open door, waiting for him to get out. "What is it?" he brushes his thumb along my cheek before pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Nothing Baby," he smiles while looking at a piece of my hair still between his fingers. "You are just so beautiful. Sometimes I like to stop and appreciate it." he makes me smile, and a blush dusts my cheeks. I look down, but his hand brings my chin up to look at him. Don't ever hide that pretty blush from me." He leans in to kiss my lips. He pulls away, holding my hand and pulling me out of the car with him.

I walk past George just giving him a nod. I quietly follow Gio into our building. Still kind of in a sleepy state I lean against the wall while we wait for the elevator. Gio takes a step closer to me. "Hey, you sure you're ok? You seem really out of it." He cups my face in his hand and I lean into it. "I know finding out about Lorenzo was a lot to take in, but I've never seen you this out of it." I push off the wall, standing straight.

"I'm fine really. Maybe I just need to eat something, I didn't have breakfast, and we missed lunched. My blood sugar's probably low." He drops his hand from my cheek. His eyes drag down my body till the hit the floor.

"ok." he nods to himself, and looks back up at my face. "As soon as we get upstairs, I'll order in italian ok? "

"Dont be silly, I can make us dinner." I step to him and wrap my arms around his waist, craning my neck to see his face. His arms go around me as he smiles. he bends down to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I don't want you too. I want you to rest. Nothing to cook, and nothing to clean up." The elevator dings, alerting us as the doors open. We step in, and I push the button for our floor. As I try to take a step back, Gio is guiding my back to the wall of the elevator. He presses himself up against me.

"What are you doing Mister?" I giggle as he dips his head down and starts leaving open mouth kisses along my neck.

"Mmmm, I'm just loving you." He pulls away from my neck, bring his face close to mine. He rubs his nose against mind as he grinds his hardness into my stomach. "Do you feel what you do to me?" His lips brush against mine as he speaks, teasing me.

"Yes, I feel it." He dips his under my dress, and slips his hand into my panties. Running his middle finger through my already wet folds. From my opening to my throbbing buddle of nervers. He rubs a few circles on my clit before slipping back to my entrance. He rubs circles around my opening making me whimper and clench around nothing, before thrusting his finger deep inside of me. "Fuck you're so wet baby girl." He continues thrusting his finger in me, he curls his finger massaging my sweet spot.  As my legs wobble, he wraps his free arm around me to hold me up. He slides a second finger in me and it's all I can take. His fingers thrust faster as my legs shake. I bite his shoulder to keep from screaming as I cum all over his fingers. My hips buck against his hand as I ride out my orgasm. When I stop he pulls his finger from my panties, brings them to his mouth and sucks them clean. His lips are on mine, his tongue slips into my mouth as the elevator doors open to our penthouse. He wraps his arms around my butt lifting me up and carrying me through the doors. We don't get far when I'm pushed up against the wall, we scramble to take off our coats, and then his mouth is on mine again. my arms go around his neck, tilting my head to deepen the kiss. His hands fumble to open his pants, pushing them down just enough for his thick shaft to pop out. His hands go to the back of my thighs "Jump." I do as he lifts me up. As my leg wrap around him my dress rolls up to my butt. My back hits the wall his hands spread my legs wide, using my legs to push me into the wall. I use his shoulder to hold myself up. I look down and his cock is pointed right at my clothed core. Not hesitating I pull my panties to the side. He takes a step closer pushing himself through my wet opening. The feel of just the head of his cock has me throwing my head back. He pulls himself out again, forcing me to look at him in confusion, "Keep your eyes open and on me."