The black cat who crosses your path

Aurora's POV

I woke up this morning feel better then I have in weeks. After facing Nico, and my talk with Gio I felt almost at peace with everything that had happened. I'm not saying I'll never have a nightmare again, I'm not in denial. But talking about all of it with the both of them; it helped to not make me feel so alone in it anymore.

The rest of the night was pretty normal. with the exception of Gio tossing all my dress pants. I asked him to let me keep a couple since it is winter in New York, he just told me to wear stocking and thigh boots. Jerk!

Getting ready for work I saw a black lacy bra and cheeky panties. Just incase something happens between meetings, you never know how the day will go for Gio. At least if it a bad day it'll cheer him up. If not he'll still enjoy it once we get home.

Looking through this big ass closet that Gio set up for me I pick out a backless, Deep V front, black lace overlay tank, and black pencil skirt with black heels. I'll bring a black fitted blazer as well but I probably wont wear it. Checking myself in the mirror once before going do for coffee.

Getting down stairs, I throw my bag and blazer on the couch on my way to the kitchen.

"Almost ready?" I ask Gio, kissing his cheek as I pass him to get to the coffee. He's texting someone.

"What the fuck is this?" I turn to see he's approaching me. I smile at the predator look on his face. Fuck he's so sexy.

"What Gio?  It's not pants

"What Gio? It's not pants. Still not good enough?" He pushes my back against the counter, pressing his already hard-on against me.

"Its too good. How am I suppose to concentrate in meetings with an erection all day?" he bends down to his down my neck to my sweet spot in the crook. I tilt my head to give him more access. wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"I wont be in the meetings with you all day. So it'll only be in between."

"I think I need you all day with me today, I cant leave you alone dressed like this. The wolves will come for you."

"You are the wolf, and I'm your prey." He growls into my neck causing me to giggle. "Come on, we'll be late. You have a 9:30."

"Fine, but I'm fucking you before lunch." I roll my eyes, putting on my Black trench and grabbing my things from the couch.

Driving to work wasn't bad. Traffic was light. Listening to the radio as I fix my lipstick, the report catches my ear and I turn it up. 'Th body, of 36 year old Nico Franzese was found washed up along the Verrazano Bridge earlier this morning. No news yet on the cause of death. We'll keep you updated.' I lower the volume again, just looking out the front window. I guess it's done.

Gio starts to say something "Don't, I'm ok. I don't need to know anything, and it'll never be mentioned again after this." His eyes still on the road , he nods once.