Why Cheat...

Present Time- Janet Pov:
Love has not been the best as of late. Toni is coming home at all hours of the night and then when I ask where she's been her response is "I'm grown." I don't get what's going on, but I'll be damned if I sit here and let this shit go on any longer.

"Toni come downstairs I need to talk to you!" I said sternly, so she knows I mean business.

"What is it now, you've been yelling at me nonstop?" she said, taking a seat on the couch.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Well, to tell you the truth no I'm not.." she said looking away from me, that's weird. She can always hold eye contact with me and all of a sudden she can't.

"Well what is it, is there something I'm not giving you, am I not enough?" I asked her.

"No, I've just been thinking about something's and I want my freedom back. You haven't had sex with me at all in 2 weeks." she said.

"Is that what this is about? Toni you only want me when you're under the influence and you're saying Kenny's name in your sleep. Are you in love with Babyface?" I asked her. She just looked away from me. That told me all I wanted to know.

"Do you want a divorce?" she asked.

"If that's what you want then I'll just accept my fate that I'm not enough." I said getting up and going for a drive. Eissa should be fine at the house with her. I have to get away from her for some days, maybe weeks.

She called and texted me, but right now I just can't. After all of this shit I've been thinking about to make the spark appear again. It's not like us to be like
this and I'm pretty sure she fucked Babyface.

I powered my phone off and got a hotel room for the night, just to relax. I wanted to be worry free, stress free, everything free. I can't accept that fact that after everything we've been through she'd do this to me.

While I was sulking in my sorrow, the hotel phone began to ring. Who found out where I was and how? I didn't even tell anyone where I was.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Jan-" she began to say.

"No!" I said and then hung up the phone. I can't speak to her right now. I feel that if I say what I really have to say then it'll cut her deep. I don't want to hurt her because it's not my intention at all. I just want her to understand where I'm coming from in all of this.

Present Time-Toni Pov:
Listen I may or may not have fucked Babyface, but there's no reason in the hell she should've just left me. We can talk it out and I don't want a divorce.

What I want is my wife to love me again and I want to show her that it simply meant nothing. I just needed something to make me feel good. No it wasn't worth it either, he has no rhythm at all.

He so small that he couldn't even reach my spot. I needed to cum and I didn't even get that. That's why I need my daddy back, but when I called she immediately shot me down and it hurt me deeply. I'm taking Eissa to my mom's and then I'm going to her hotel.

About 30 minutes I was faced with her hotel door. I was indeed scared to knock. But when I did she wasn't even happy to see me. I knew she wouldn't be but she was stone cold. Literally gave me the cold shoulder.