Napa Valley..pt.2

November 13, 2023- Toni Pov:
Oh my gosh y'all my body hurts so damn bad. I have a limp, I'm marked up, oh lawd. I know my sister are going to have a field day when they see me. They're going to come with all these damn jokes and shit. I'm not ready and I don't think Janet is either.

This bitch sat here and really crippled me. It's not a limp that I can hide either because it's very visible. I look like I'm dragging my legs one by one.

But anyway, on today agenda we're going to a cigar and whiskey place, it's basically whiskey tasting. You dip the cigar in the whiskey and then smoke it while you drink whiskey at the same time. I'm a brown girl sometimes because I like smooth stuff like brandy and sometimes bourbon.

Janet is just a straight up nigga. She acts like a boy and it's probably because she grew up with mostly men in her life. That's why she always wears sweats and things of that nature. Not only because she's a tomboy, but also because she has that long thing in her pants.

"Get the fuck up you crippling hoe!" I said as I hit her in the chest.

"Ow Toni damn! What you hitting me for Muhammad Ali?" she said holding her chest.

"I wanted you to wake up, I wanna talk to you." I said as I smiled from ear to ear.

"Ok then speak..I'll wait!" she said mean mugging me. I don't know who the hell she's talking to, but it's not me.

"First of all hoe take that bass out your damn voice and I wanted to tell you to be ready for what my sisters are about to say. They're going to clown the hell out of me, but they're going to treat you like a champ." I said just thinking about all the shit they're going to say.

"Baby you act like they haven't seen you with a limp before and then questioned me about it." she said hold her hands out in a duh kind of way.

"Babyyyyyy nooo, this limp is bad! Would you like for me to show you?" I said with a British accent.

"Please do...."she said acting like she was paving the way. I got my little ass up and limped the hell around the room. I looked like I was in excruciating pain, I was but I wasn't at the same time.

"Damn! I put it down like that..." she said patting herself on the back.

"Ugh shut the hell up and get me back to normaaalll!" I said in her ear jokingly. I just laid there for a minute until she moved me and we took a nice hot bath.

Later On that Day.....Still Toni Pov
It is now time to go whiskey tasting and smoke some cigars. Now I know y'all have seen me smoke a cigar before and to be honest I really enjoy it. They're soothing and I really enjoy them.

"Baby hurry upppppp..." I groaned as Janet was spraying her hair with water to make her curls pop.

"Gurllllla hush and let's go.." she said as I got up off the bed and she smacked my ass and pecked my lips. In case you're wondering I still have a limp, but it's not as bad and my sister seen me. They made me look a damn fool and was laughing. Janet can't keep crippling me like this.

When we got to the place all of us were in this tasting room. It was cool as hell and we got to stand up at little tables to taste it. Some of them was a new alcohol that they haven't released yet and it was a bourbon /brandy mix. It was very smooth and I liked it. Janet and I actually bought a bottle to take home with us.