Killing Bitches....

Happy V-day Hoes!!!💋😋 Enjoy....

Present Time- Toni Pov:
We were laying in the bed just staring at the ceiling. Why? We didn't have shit to do today and Eissa's friend is over so we're not going to bother them. They probably didn't go to sleep until like 3 or 4 this morning. It's like 11:00 in the morning so they should be waking up soon, hopefully.

"Babe do you remember when I became a murderer?" Janet asked out of nowhere.

"First off don't fucking say that! You're not a damn murderer, you're just very protective of your wife baby." I expressed to her as I flipped over and laid on her.

"But like do you remember though. I killed like 2 or 3 people. Is it bad that I don't feel bad about it?" she asked beginning to question herself. She was just rambling.

I think she found her way into some kind of edibles or something. My wife doesn't need any type of drugs, they don't mix well with her freaky ass.

"Baby what are you on? You're talking out the side of your head about nothing." I asked her as she just sat there.

"I may or may not have taken a few edibles.." she said as she started giggling out of nowhere.

"You do realize we have someone else's child and we have to return him soon." I said holding her by her chin. She poked her lips out and I just let go.

"Baby you not going to kiss me?" she asked after smacking her lips.

"Girl anyway.." I said turning my focus back to my computer. I was answering some emails and then out of nowhere she just whips her dick out and it's just sitting up straight. She wasn't even holding it or anything. As bad as I wanted to go sit on it, I kept my composure.

"Ma!" Eissa yelled at the door.

"Huh?" she replied. She high off her ass and I wouldn't mind having any. I'm going to find them and get some.

"What we doing today?" he asked.

"It's 3 the day is practically over, but what do you want to do?" she asked. I don't understand why she won't pull her boxers up and go talk to him, I'm sick of all that damn yelling.

"Can we go to that one trampoline park and go get Logan?" he asked.

"Yeah be ready in a hour and a half." she said getting up and going to the bathroom. I heard shower water start so I'm assuming she about to take a shower.

I walked in the bathroom a little bit after her and she was in the shower that's for sure, but she wasn't in it correctly. She was leaned up again the wall and the shower head was pointing up so water was spraying all over the bathroom.

Me being the good wife that I am I made it point correctly and it scared her ass because the water hit her so suddenly.

"Damn.." I said laughing.

"What's funny babe?" she asked like she really didn't have a damn clue in the world.

"Nothing baby just get up and wash yourself so we can go." I told her and she did as she was told. She was moving slow and she had an erection that wouldn't go down but she's alright. I'm certainly not helping it go down because then we won't be going anywhere.