Sore Joints..

Present Time- Toni Pov:
I just woke up and my body hurts sorry bad. I'm still soaking wet from last nights festivities and Janet is just sticking up. I don't know what she's dreaming about, but it better be about me. I'm biting my lip so damn hard right now trying to stop the urge from going and pouncing on it.

Fuck it I'm going to do it. I don't care how much my legs hurt I'm going to get my dick one way or another. She beat it up last night but I want more. I crawled my little ass over there and slid down slowly.

"Sssshit" I hissed as I sat on it. I started off slow and then sped up the more and more my orgasm ate at me.

"W-WOAH!" she said as she woke up and realized what was going on.

"Mmm what Janet...fuck!" I asked as I still rode her, I didn't give a fuck that she was awake, she's not about to mess up this good orgasm.

"You just decided to hop on me this early in the morning baby?" she asked as she gripped my ass and slapped it while I rode her. I covered her mouth with my hand so she can stop talking and she licked my hand making me move it, so I held onto her chest.

"Ooo fuck..I-I'm cumming...SHIT" I cried as a stray tear fell done my face and she wiped it.

"That's right mamas cum on daddy while I nut inside you." Her nut shot up in me so far that I felt it in my stomach. I love it when she cums in me, it feels so fucking good.

"Mmm I needed that! It ain't nothing like a good morning fuck." she exclaimed.

"I know you did, you were standing straight up in your sleep and it looked so good." I said biting my lip.

"Simmer down tiger.." she said rubbing my ass because I hadn't climbed off of her yet.

"Baby do you want breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah where do you want to go?" she asked.

"Nowhere I'm going to cook for you since we have everything here!" I said climbing off of her to go get my robe and she smacked my ass really hard, heavy handed bitch. It hurt like a hoe and it stung.

"Don't put clothes on baby cook for me naked! I like looking at you with no clothes on!" she said as I walked back over to her.

"I know you do!" I said kissing her nastily and walking out of our room to go cook breakfast. It was only 10:30 so we have lots of time to do whatever until Eissa decides he wants to come home.

I decided that I'd make some pancakes, bacon, fried potatoes, and eggs. She doesn't eat eggs unless I make them, she's a weirdo.

She came downstairs when I was finishing making the eggs because I make them last since they take no time. She held me by my waist as I finished them and she didn't have clothes on. She thinks I didn't know what she was up, but she was indeed hard.

"Babyyyy you look so fucking sexyyy...." she purred in my ear. It sent chills down my spine and it made me moist. My mouth was watering and I felt her pressed up against my ass.

"No no no we gotta eat baby stop messing with me." I whined as I got out of her grasp to make our plates.

"Okay baby I'm going leave you alone...for now!" she said going and sitting at the table. I made our plates and then made my way to the table and at our plates down. I was deciding on if I wanted to sit on it or not, but I decided to wait since we've had a lot of sex in the last 12 hours.

"Baby this is so good that I'm about to buss a nut!" she exclaimed.

"You can buss a nut inside me..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What you say?" she asked.

"Nothing sweetheart." I said sweetly.

When we finished her eating I was going to clean up, but Janet insisted that she'd do it instead since I cooked. This is the routine, but I try to sneak and clean anyway because it's my mess. She never lets me though so my plan always fails. She doesn't want me to mess up my nails or anything since she pays good money to get them done, I try to do that too, but I fail.

In the meantime though I headed up to our room to at least put on some undergarments or something. I have no clue when Tamar is dropping Eissa off, so I have to be prepared.

I was looking in the drawer now because I had been laying in the bed for 15 minutes on my phone. I wasn't really doing shit, Janet had to be finished cleaning by now so she'll be up here soon.

But anyway I was picking out a nice lace set because all of my underwear and bras are lace. Lace is so sexy to me and even sexier to Janet. I felt someone's presence behind me as I was bending over and I knew she was behind me because she entered me. She's acting so horny right now, but I'm not complaining.

"Didn't I give you e-enoouahh enough last night and this morning daddy..." I asked as I moaned a little bit.

"Nooo baby I always need more" she said as her had wrapped around my neck and she fucked me from the back.

"Ooo fuck lucky for you the chocolate factory is open daddy." I moaned as my breathing hitched.

"Yes baby damn..lucky fucking me." she said in between thrusts.

"Mmm daddy...that's my spot." I moaned as she hit my g-spot continuously. I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach, it's kind of like butterflies, but with an orgasm.

"You clenching mamas. Do you wanna cum baby?" She asked as her grip on my neck tightened and she pounded me faster.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming daddy..don't stop!" I moaned very loudly as she didn't cease her movements at all. She pulled out and looked down and I looked down. I had creamed all over her dick and it was just dripping off.

It was like a leaky faucet and she had came inside of me. I told y'all before that it feels good but I didn't tell you why. It feels good because it's warm and it fills my tight honeypot.

Oh my god y'all it's story time. I have to get in the shower with my woman first and then we'll both tell y'all a story. I think y'all will enjoy this story very much, but most importantly because it's about our time that we spent in Napa Valley with my sisters and their significant others. Shit got buck wild and when I say that I mean it heavy. She was most definitely applying that pressure.

To Be Continued....