29.

Sana pov

I've been staring at the ceiling for so long trying to process what happened to Tzuyu.

Then i heard my door opened.

"Baby?" Tzuyu whispered.

"Oh uh, yes.." I stood up and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Are you okay? Why are you always in your room.. Is everything okay?" Tzuyu placed her hands my thighs.

I just let out a sigh.

"Tzuyu.. If i ask u this, will you be mad?" I said.

"Of course i won't!" Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu.. I think it's best if we break up." I said without trying to look at her.

Yes.. I don't want her to get hurt by Mark just because of me.

"W-what.." I can hear Tzuyu stuttering.

"S-sana please you're my everything.. Don't do this to me please Sana!" Tzuyu begged and held my hands.

"Sana please don't do this.. I love you!" Tzuyu sobbed.

I tried to held my tears together by putting my head down.

"Tzuyu it's for the best.. I don't want you to get hurt.. But i think this is the end.." I said.

I can feel Tzuyu staring at me with her tears falling down.

"Fine, is that's what you want for the both of us.. But i'll love you no matter what happened to us.." Tzuyu walked out from my room and shut the door.

I can't help but too sobbed in my room quietly.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu.."

To be continued...

Give me a few hours to do the next chapter!! Short chapter because i'm running out of ideas.