28.

Sana pov

I woke up with someone hugging me from behind. I forgot me and Tzuyu had sex last night.

I'm still wondering what she meant by Sakura and Mark. Maybe i'll ask her later.

"Baby..?" Tzuyu said opening her eyes slowly.

I turned my head and i saw Tzuyu smiling at me.

"Hey Tzu.." I pinched her cheeks.

"Hey hey, that hurt!" Tzuyu pouted.

"You're so cute you know that?" I smiled.

"Hmm i guess you can say that.." Tzuyu just shrugged.

"Well come on, let's get ready!" I was about to get off from my bed, then suddenly Tzuyu grabbed my wrist pulling me in for a hug.

"Don't... Just a few for minutes." Tzuyu said with a husky tone.

I let out a sighed but i just hug her. She smells amazing.. I love her scent.

"Hey Tzu.. If you don't mind me asking, what's going on with Sakura and Mark?" I said.

"Hmm, i'll tell you later. But now let's take a nap." Tzuyu kissed my forehead.

I nodded and went near to her to snuggle.

Few hours later

I woke up to find Tzuyu missing in bed. But how isn't she beside me?

I saw a note beside on my desk. I went over to see Tzuyu handwriting on it.

Hey baby, sorry i didn't tell you that i'm going out. I don't wanna ruined your sweet dreams. But i'll be home soon around noon. Again baby, i'm sorry for not telling you that i'm going out :(

    Love, Tzuyu

I sighed as i put down the note on the table. I decided to take a shower before i will tell Mina and Momo if they wanna hang out today.

-

Me, Mina and Momo are going to the cafe that we wanted to go the other day but we couldn't since it's closed.

"Hey Sana, isn't that Tzuyu at the car park?" Momo pointed outside the window.

I gasped when i see Tzuyu, Mark and Sakura all together.

I remembered something that Tzuyu says something about Mark and Sakura. They must've have something to deal with this!

"Guys, wanna see going on with them?" I said still looking at Tzuyu.

"Yes! I wanna beat that Sakura face for what she did to my Chaeng!" Mina made an angry face.

"Sure, but isn't it weird after you and Mark broken up?" Momo said raising an eyebrow.

"That's why.. We're gonna ear dropped their conversation, because i swear that Sakura and Mark have something to do to Tzuyu, and i'm gonna get to the bottom of that punks!" I stood up.

They both followed me to the nearest car and hid behind it since it's closer to them.

"So.. Do you do what you're supposed to do?" Mark spat at Tzuyu.

"N-no.." Tzuyu looked down.

"You jerk!" Mark pushed Tzuyu down to the ground.

"You had one job and that's supposed to be you and Sana to break up.." Mark grabbed Tzuyu face and punched her.

I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I closed my mouth seeing what i just witnessed.

"Did he just punched Tzuyu?!" Momo whispered with her eyes wide open.

"N-no! I love sana, you'll never take her away from me!" Tzuyu said.

"Why would Sana love you? You're just a freak with a dick!" Sakura laughed.

Hearing that makes my blood boils. How dare Sakura said that. She's not a freak!

"Freak ass!" Mark kicked Tzuyu in the face and laughed.

"Bye freak, make sure to be here again and i want you and Sana to break up." Mark and Sakura walked away.

I saw Tzuyu groaned and trying to get up. I can see a lot of bleeding on her.

I want to hug her but i need to know more about what happened.

"You'll never take Sana away from me.." I heard Tzuyu mumbled and walked away.

I stood up and stared and Tzuyu as she walked away.
Tears fell down on my cheeks knowing how much Tzuyu sacrificed herself for me..

"Sana.. We need to tell the police!" Mina said.

"No.. Let's do something else instead." I said wiping my tears away.

"Like..?" Momo said.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry for the late updates i'll try to make more tomorrow or so!