23.

Sana pov

I woke up hearing my alarm ringing, i rubbed my eyes to check the timing on my phone

My eyes are wide open realising that me and Tzuyu gonna be late for school.

I looked beside me seeing Tzuyu sleeping with her mouth open.

"Tzuyu-ah, wake up we're gonna be late!" I shake her body.

"Mmmh... What time is it.." Tzuyu groaned.

"It's 8.15 and our class starts in 8.30!" I took my phone and showed her the time.

"it's not even that bad... Wait what, 8.15?!" Tzuyu got up and grabbed her uniform from her room.

I got up and took a quick shower.

In school

"Sorry we're late!" We rushed into our class and started to get a bunch of staring from our classmates.

"You both, why are you late!" Mr Park shouted.

"We overslept..." Me and Tzuyu said.

"You know i don't like people being late in my class, i'll give you guys a chance. Don't repeat the same mistake twice, now go to ur seats." Mr Park sighed.

I went to my seat which is next to Momo, and Tzuyu seat is beside Dahyun.

"Woah Sana, it's been long time since you've been late. What's going on with you?" Momo said.

I'm getting flashbacks about last night.. Me and Tzuyu fucked last night.

"Oh uh nothing hehe.." I faked laughed.

"Damn Sana, i only asked what's going on with you. Why are you blushing?" Momo touched my cheeks.

Wait i'm blushing?

"W-what do you mean?" I smiled.

"Hmm never mind..." Momo said.

I sighed and grab my notebook to take notes of today lesson.

After school

"Finally school is over!" Momo exclaimed.

"We still have school next week Momo.." Mina rubbed her forehead.

"Shut up Mina.." Momo rolled her eyes at Mina.

"Anyways... Sana, i noticed some red marks around your neck.. Did Tzuyu did this huh..??" Momo smirked while raising her eyebrows up and down.

"You shut up Momo.." I smacked her shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurts Sana." Momo groaned.

"That's what happened if you ask to much questions Momo.." Mina shrugged.

"I was just wondering anyways!" Momo pulled a middle finger on us and ran away.

"MOMO!" Me and Mina chased her.

Tzuyu pov

"Yo Tzuyu! Have u heard there's a new student coming next monday?" Chaeyoung said.

New student?

"What new student?" I said.

"She's from Japan, she's gonna be in the same class as us." Dahyun said.

I hummed as a response.

"It's getting late i'll see you guys in school on monday!" Chaeyoung waved at me and Dahyun.

We all said bye to each other and went to our separate ways.

To be continued...

Short chapter 🤷‍♀️