06.

Tzuyu pov

Today was fun then i saw Sana ex boyfriend. God that man is such a bitch. I heard he's a playboy in our school. But girls always fall for him because of his handsomeness. I wouldn't agree.. he's weird looking.

"Yo Tzuyu stop daydreaming and help us set up our picnic at the park!" Chaeyoung said.

I immediately snapped out from my own thoughts and helped them.

We already finished setting it up and we sat down next to each other.

"Tzuyu? is that you?!" I heard someone called my name. I turned around it's Shuhua... My ex girlfriend. I stood up and walked over to her.

"S-shuhua? What are you doing here?" I said.

"Silly i came to korea to see you!" She said and hugged me.

"Ugh! Shuhua we broke up already! Stop being so stupid!" I shouted and push away from the hug.

"Tzuyu please i regret leaving you!" She said.

"You broke up with me because you found someone else better than me! Is that why you didn't want to kiss me whenever we're on dates! I always thought you're gonna be my first kiss and my only love.." I screamed at her and i saw tears swelled up on my eyes.

"T-tzuyu baby..." She grab my wrist.

"Shut up! I'm not your baby anymore! I'm someone else's!" I took her hand away from my wrist.

"What... Are you dating someone else?" Shuhua said.

I immediately walk to Sana and grab her hand and made her stood up.

Sana pov

Tzuyu took me where her ex girlfriend is and started to wrap her arms around me.

"So this your little girlfriend huh?" Shuhua said.

"Fuck off Shuhua! I'm over you and leave me alone!" Tzuyu said.

"There's no proof you guys are dating!" Shuhua screamed.

"Oh yeah?" Tzuyu said.

She grab my waist and she kissed me! Infront of her ex girlfriend. Woah i like this side of Tzuyu. So attractive i'm dying!

I grab her neck and pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss. She's such an amazing kisser!

"Ugh! This isn't over Tzuyu!" Shuhua said and walked away.

Tzuyu pulled away the kiss and stared at me.

"Sorry i didn't mean to do that.." She said while scratching her head.

"It's okay... i understand. We sorta have the same problems. You know? Me and your ex always want another chance.." I said.

She nodded and i hug her. Surprisingly she hug me back!

"Oh my god this is beautiful!" Momo exclaimed and wipe away her tears.

Shit i forgot that our friends are here! We're busted..

"Wow Tzuyu you're so brave!" Mina said and clapped her hands.

"Look at Sana she's blushing like a mess!" Dahyun laughed at me.

Wait i'm blushing?! Oh my god.. Embarrassing..

"Shut up!" I stomped and went back to the picnic mat and sat near Mina.

"So.. You guys dating now?" Chaeyoung said while eating strawberry.

I heard Tzuyu faking cough telling me to answer her question.

"Oh um.. No not exactly.." I said and nervously laugh.

"That kiss says otherwise! Look at this we took a video of you guys kissing when Tzuyu's ex is here." Momo said and showed us a video of us kissing.

"That looks fake." Tzuyu said looking so unbothered.

"That smile when u both kissing is fake? Yeah of course." Dahyun said.

Meanwhile my eyes are wide open!

"Hey Momo send me that video later!" I whispered to her ears and she gave me an 'Ok' sign.

Today is such a roller coaster.. But i'm lucky to be the girl you had your first kiss..

To be continued...