02.

Tzuyu pov

Great.. I have to face Sana again today. She's still didn't do anything to me so i guess today will be okay.. I hope.

I took a shower and wore my uniform and check out my look in th

"Tzuyu! Come on we're gonna be late again!" My dad shouted from downstairs.

"Hold on! Coming!" I said while hurriedly grab my bag and ran downstairs.

"Look at you! So beautiful." My mom said while hugging me

I smiled while thanking her and went inside the car with my dad.

"Here Tzuyu, take some money and call me if you need anything okay?" My dad said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded and went in the school.

Time skip

Gosh, why do i have the same PE lesson with Sana.

I lost my way to the gym class, then i heard someone talked to me.

"Hey there! I haven't seen you around." I turned around to see two girls holding each other arms.

"Oh yeah, i'm an exchanged student." I said while smiling at them.

"Ah, that explains why.. By the way i'm Nayeon and this is Jeongyeon my girlfriend!" Nayeon said giving her bunny smile.

"Nice to meet you both!" I smiled at the both of them.

"So where u heading off to?" Jeongyeon said.

"Oh i'm trying to find the gym but i don't really know where too." I said while rubbing my neck.

"It's okay, you're still new here. We can show you where tho!" Nayeon said.

"So how old are you guys if you don't mind me asking heh?" I said.

"Oh we're both 18 in grade 12, we are your seniors!" Jeongyeon said.

I nodded and we're already outside of the gym.

"Well here we are! I hope we can meet you again soon!" Nayeon said greeting me a goodbye.

I waved my hand to them and walked in the gym

"Chou Tzuyu you're late." Coach said.

"Heh i was finding the gym.. sorry." i said while scratching my head and nervously laughing.

"It's okay since your still new here, make sure not the be late again." Coach said.

"Well well well, look who's here huh~" Sana said to me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut it Minatozaki." I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone gather in circle we are gonna exercise before we do the beep test." Coach said.

We all groaned and did a circle and exercise.

Time skips

"That's all for today class, you may change back to your normal school uniform." The coach said.

I went back to class to take my school bag and walk inside the school bathroom to change to my uniform.

I walked out and i heard someone said about dorms? We have dorms in school? What how come i didn't know about this.

At the cafeteria

"Wassup my SMC!" Dahyun said to me and Chaeyoung.

"Yo guys do you guys know what we're gonna have dorms tomorrow? It's all over the school now!" Chaeyoung said.

"Well how do we know who are we gonna share room with." I said putting my hand on my chin.

"So technically all students from our grades are gonna gather in the hall and the teacher will say who we will share rooms with." Dahyun said.

"God i hope i don't partner with Sana.." I said while looking up.

"Heh why Sana won't be that bad." Chaeyoung said.

"Dude you have no idea how bad she is.." I said putting my head on the table.

The next day

Today is the day i'm finding out who i will be having the same room with. I hope it's not Sana. God please.

"Everyone in Grade 11 please gather in the hall." The speaker from the school said.

"Well come on guys let's goo!" Chaeyoung said doing the superman thing.

Me and Dahyun laughed at her for being cute.

"Hello everyone, I am Park jihyo and today i will tell you all your dorm mates that you'll have to share rooms with." Jihyo said.

After some time i heard my name called.

"Chou tzuyu and..... Minatozaki Sana, room 125."

My mouth is wide opened with my eyes too. I saw Sana smirked at me and walked over to me.

"You know.. I always wonder what's going on with you. I'll take this opportunity to get to know what's special about you." Sana smirked and walked away.

I gulped. I regret meeting her.

To be continued..