04. (M)

Tzuyu pov

Shit. Why do i feel so nervous now.. Are we really gonna fuck?

"Lay down you nerd ass" Sana said with her arm and leg crossed still sitting on my bed waiting for me to lay down.

"W-wait at least let me go to the bathroom first." I said while shaking. I still don't know if we're gonna have sex.

She hummed and i ran into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Shit Tzuyu what are you doing.." I mumbled.

I took a deep breath and went out from the bathroom. I walked to my bed and lay down while i can feel Sana staring at my bulge. This is embarrassing for no reason!

"Are you a virgin Tzuyu-ssi?" She said without a warning.

"Of course! You think i'm that type who would go around and fuck other people?" I stared at her.

She giggled and started to sit down on my lap. Shit i can feel my dick starting to turn on.

"God Tzuyu you're so big~" She said while stroking my dick.

"Fuck Sana..." I moaned covering my mouth with my hand avoiding any noises.

She started to strip her clothes off and the only thing that caught my eye is her boobs. God i feel so turned on.

"Sana~" i can't help but to moan, she's so good stroking it.

I felt something warm around my dick and i looked down she's sucking it!

"Fucking shit Sana... Faster~" I moaned.

After some time of her sucking my dick i cummed inside her mouth.

"You're so warm Tzuyu..." She said while licking her lips.

She suddenly came close to me and whispered.

"Be rough on me i wanna feel your big dick in me." She whispered.

i carried her to sit on my lap and i stared on her lips for some time. I can't hold myself back and kissed her lips. So soft. Addicting. I didn't expect my first kiss is Sana

Sana pov

I kissed back Tzuyu lips, so soft and addicting. Wow she's a better kisser than Jackson.

I felt her sucking my neck leaving a hickey? Pfft who cares about hickey? I'm so turned on!

"Fuck Tzuyu~" I moaned endlessly. That feels so good i couldn't help myself!

"Ah~ Tzuyu harder!" I moaned while Tzuyu sucking my right nipple while her hand playing with left nipple.

She started to put me down on her bed and made me face her.

"Tell me if it hurts okay?." She said looking at her dick.

I nodded and moaned when she pushed in her dick inside my pussy.

"Ah~ Tzuyu~ you're so big!" I held her shoulder bringing her close to me.

"Shit Sana you're so tight~" She whispered in my ear and started to lick my jaw to my neck.

"Does it hurt Sana?" She said.

"No.. You can move faster now." I said and kissed her lips.

She kissed back and started to move faster. God this is insane!

I let go of the kiss and let out a moan. I saw her eyes staring at me. We made an eye contact.

"Fuck Tzuyu! More! Ah~ Fuck!" I moaned while closing my eyes enjoying the feeling.

"You're so fucking amazing Sana.." She said while moving her hips faster.

"Tzuyu~ i'm gonna cum!" I moaned and shake uncontrollably.

We both breath intensely and looked at each other.

I felt her moving again and she's moving faster!

"Fuck! Tzuyu~ I can't hold it in any longer!" I moaned.

"Tzuyu~ i'm gonna cum again!" I moaned.

"Shit.." She moaned and took her dick off my pussy and started to masturbate and letting her sperm spread on my stomach.

She lay down next to me and stared at the ceiling.

"Well that was amazing!" I said to her.

"I guess it wasn't that bad.." She said.

"But... you better not tell anyone about this! This a secret between us." She said while staring at me.

I nodded and hugged her.

I'm slowly falling inlove with you.. but i don't know how to express it..

To be continued...