Lumina Ducti

Arles

"Maeve wake up darling, I have guests today, I want you to meet them with me," I spoke softly, rubbing my hands up and down her arms. She groaned and rolled over burying her face into my chest and blindly reached up, tapping at my face to cover my eyes.

"Shhh, sleep time, give into the darkness." She grumbled, muffled by my skin against her mouth. The innocent act was doing wonders to my body, I wanted her to kiss me up and down. Shaking the thoughts away, I pulled away from her and pulled the duvet back. "Up now, come on this is important, we are meeting the Alpha from the Lumina Ducti Pack, he's as hidden as I am and we are yet to meet, I want you there," I pecked her pouting lips quickly and stood up scooping her into my arms and throwing her dead weighted body over my shoulder.

"Cute butt," she muttered, innocently rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she dangled with no complaints.

"I could say the same," I chuckled and I turned my head to see her little shorts exposing most of her arse. I grinned as I opened my mouth and bit down on the tender skin, laughing again as she squealed and slapped my own in response.

"Personal space!"

"I'll remember that tonight when you squish me and drool all over me," I retorted setting her down in the bathroom.

"Brush your teeth and sort out that bed head, you might want to shower as well, can't have my pretty lady stinking can I?" I grinned knowing full well nothing I was saying was true, she clearly knew that as well. "Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to do that, although I think the shower might be best suited for you, preferably cold," she smirked her eyes straying to the boner I had adjusted beneath my boxers.

I stepped forward, dipping my head into her neck, "Why not leave it on warm, I'm sure we could fix both our problems in a warm shower," kissing her and gently nipping at the soft skin where my mark would lay. Her legs buckled slightly as I did this and my arms instantly wrapped around her, pushing my thigh in between hers, pressing against her core firmly. Her breath hitched as I continues to kiss and bite at the skin, using my hand to guide her hips back and forth against my thigh. I could cum just from pleasuring her. A little moan escaped her mouth as she reached up, one hand tangling in my hair and the other sitting against my shoulder. Continuing to move her hips against my thigh I removed my lips and looked at her. Her face was flushed, eyes closed and head tipped back slightly. Her lips parted. Quickly lifting her up, I placed her on the counter the cold surface causing her to gasp.

Her eyes opened again and we stared for a few seconds. Keeping my eyes locked with hers, I slipped my hand under her tight tank top and rubbed the hard bud I could see peeking through her shirt. We kept eye contact, her hands still wrapped around me. My other hand reached down and gently pressed at her clothed clit.

"Is this okay?" I asked slowing my rubbing motions. She didn't reply, closing her eyes. I didn't want to push her, this was about making her feel good I didn't care to get myself off, I just wanted to pleasure her. Taking her silence as a no I started removing my hand from under her top but her hand gripped mine pulling it back as she ground her hips into my other hand. I paused briefly for a second before grabbing her hand and pulling it away from mine, pushing her chest back so her shoulders hit the mirror behind her. I placed her palms flat on the countertop and gripped her knees, pulling them up making her squeal as she held her body weight. I made quick work of slipping her shorts and underwear off leaving her exposed from the waist down and placing her back on the surface.

She took in a sharp breath once again before sitting up and pulling her top of off her body and chucking it mindlessly across the room. She was heavenly. I took my time taking in every inch of her body, my appendage achingly hard. I wanted nothing more than to bury it between those glistening folds. Patience Arles. Her confidence only turned me on more as she stared at me, her gaze never breaking. "Are you okay with this?" She questioned, as gentle as I had earlier. I mimicked her reply and dipped my head taking her soft bud into my mouth and sucking making her groan in pleasure.